BMO Computer Case modding

So, I've got a friend that loves adventure time and also happens to need a new pc. I have an old Corsair Carbide windowed mid tower case that I would like to mod into into an Adventure Time themed build making it look like BMO. If someone would be interested in helping me do this, please let me know! I know how to do it, I just lack the tools and overall expertiese to make it look awesome. Thanks!

Just now, ohdatpro said:

So, I've got a friend that loves adventure time and also happens to need a new pc. I have an old Corsair Carbide windowed mid tower case that I would like to mod into into an Adventure Time themed build making it look like BMO. If someone would be interested in helping me do this, please let me know! I know how to do it, I just lack the tools and overall expertiese to make it look awesome. Thanks!

By the way, I live in the US in the state of West Virginia. 

On 4/10/2017 at 2:58 AM, ohdatpro said:

It would be a fair bit of work but doable. The easiest method would be to have custom decals or vinyl wrap made to be applied onto the case and have it painted to match the character.