Who are the new ppl in the April Fool's Video?

adithyay328

Hello guys! So, I just noticed that there are some people @ LTT who I may not know about. Can someone fill me in on the new people? I know:

Linus

Taran

Edzel

Brandan

Slick

Jon

Both Nicks

Dennis

Yvonne 

Who else is there?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I knew about all these people but didnt know the new people. I was wondering this as well.

12 minutes ago, Enderman said:

This appears to be missing some people, I know Maxine is missing for sure. @nicklmg @CPotter @Slick @LinusTech hopefully one of these guys will see this and comment for you, but that list is pretty accurate, but missing a few. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Actually the video was made well before April 1st, and uploaded 24 hours or more before April 1st.

Just saying ;)

2 hours ago, yathis said:

Actually the video was made well before April 1st, and uploaded 24 hours or more before April 1st.

Just saying ;)

I already proved it that you're wrong, just saying

On 3/31/2017 at 10:46 PM, deXxterlab97 said:

Based on YouTube Dataviewer

then it's 6AM vancouver time which is 2AM in NZ next day

Fuck your math

linustime2.png.07996957adb02c9b0b13037d5d25e60a.png

Oh and to back up further

The video was uploaded 13 hours ago. It's 10:40pm for me so the upload time will be around 11:40am for me

Which is around 8-9AM (-3 from Toronto to Vancouver)

Which is +20 = 4-5AM in NZ

FUCK YOUR STUPID BS MATH, SINCERELY, Dexxterlinustime.png.af2e0e8c3d5d78a11b3792dca7482c04.png

9 hours ago, legacy99 said:

I know Maxine is missing for sure.

How can they be missing Maxine. She's the best! They need her supervising more expensive systems and judging more food competitions where she can't eat any of the food xD

I petition for more Maxine on camera. Shut up and take my ad revenue! xP

14 hours ago, yathis said:

I saw the video one day before April 1.

The world has many different timezones, all of which differ from yours! We posted it soon after the earliest timezone reached April 1, so technically it was posted on April 1, no matter what time you watched it...

To respond to the main question, I'm sure there will be a video soon introducing everyone. We've added 4-5 new people already this year, a couple more to come as far as I know...

I'll ask our guys to update the site :) 

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I'll ask our guys to update the site :) 

Just curious, who wrote all the cheesy descriptions about everyone on the LMG site?

On 4/9/2017 at 7:10 PM, Enderman said:

Nice to see that they've actually updated that page realtively recently, last I remebered, it wasn't updated for a few years... like Dennis was the latest addition for a while even though there were like 5 other new employees

36 minutes ago, FourCorners said:

Just curious, who wrote all the cheesy descriptions about everyone on the LMG site?

Nice to see that they've actually updated that page realtively recently, last I remebered, it wasn't updated for a few years... like Dennis was the latest addition for a while even though there were like 5 other new employees

I wrote a lot of them but I think ed also wrote some

Just now, LinusTech said:

I wrote a lot of them but I think ed also wrote some

Also Linus the almighty god since you do something with LMG site would you mind fixing this issue