my screen turn greenish

heya guys i hope you can help me out. my little bro pc have this strange issue when i start it the colors and normal but then they get all greenish i tried to reinstall windows and the graphics drivers but it did not help. unplugging the hdmi cable will fix it and so will going to another hdmi sauce on the remote and going back again. sometimes it take 5 minutes before it gets all greenish again and other times longer. its my old graphics card and i never had this issue

his system

sabarthooth r2 mother board

fx 4600 cpu

evo 212 cpu cooler

r 200 series graphics card

corsair 550 power

tv as monitor connected with hdmi cable

4 hyper x 2 g ram

20170408_085914.jpg

20170408_085259.jpg

If you have an ATI/AMD video card, you might want to explore this thread:

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/lcd-tvs-screen-turns-green-when-connected-to-pc.139520/

Edit: And I posted that without looking at your build.  I think the link will be relevant.  Scroll down a bit, there's some notes on items to disable and settings to modify.

thx im looking at it now

could also be a faulty hdmi cable. When my cables are broken they almost always make the screen go yellow, pink or green

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

i think pineycreek has the right answer because he using Philips tv and i had new hdmi cable to make the sure that was not the issue.

thx a lot for help again it seems i got it to work now.