java not working at all under win 10 creators update

McHox

is this a known issue?
can't do anything java related,not even go into the settings

i've completely removen and reinstalled it but that didnt help

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

I just updated to the Creator's Update today and suffering from the same issue with Java. Have you had any success with it? It's incredibly frustrating.

1 hour ago, wikig1itch said:

I just updated to the Creator's Update today and suffering from the same issue with Java. Have you had any success with it? It's incredibly frustrating.

i uninstalled the update

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

If your system and java instalation are both 64bits, try to uninstall and install java 32bits instead.

I had the same problem, no solution at sight. Did this just to test and it works now.

Good luck.

3 hours ago, mrbohnke said:

If your system and java instalation are both 64bits, try to uninstall and install java 32bits instead.

I had the same problem, no solution at sight. Did this just to test and it works now.

Good luck.

Tried it and it worked like a charm. You're a lifesaver mate, thanks for the help.