Trying to Troubleshoot RAM, Mobo, and upgrading RAM. may i have a minute of your time? :)

hey guys/gals!  Currently i have some issues with BSoD, pertaining to RAM related problems.  Did a memory test before and after some changes and both came out clean on an extended test via windows 7 64x OS.  
now i do ALOT of multitasking, IE; Streaming, lots of chrome tabs open and even having a conference call open while i'm doing all those other things at the same time!!
I recently up'd the voltage (From 1.5 to 1.55) on my current RAM and so far i havent had any BSoD (but that was only on 1 day of testing).   
I'm looking into upgrading my RAM from 16gb to 32gb. but with my current Mobo, it seems that it doesnt like going past 1333mhz on 4 channels of memory. 
so here's my current setup:
CPU AMD FX-8150 3.6GHz 8-Core Processor 
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard

and the RAM i would like to upgrade to is: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

now, currently, as it seems and stands, i think my current 4 sticks of RAM (16gb) are still good, but i'm not entirely sure.  I'm not sure how to PROPERLY Manually, up the Speed of the RAM to get 1600Mhz.  
any help is Much appreciated! and thank you for taking the time to look at this post :)

Have you tried using xmp (extreme memory profile) to overclock your ram? It's much simpler than doing it manually and tends to be more stable assuming your motherboard supports it. I believe most of the GA series boards (aka gaming series) from gigabyte do. But you can check in your manual or do a quick google search to be sure.

hope this helps ?

My RIG:

I7 6700k - GTX 1080 -  32GB Ram - 256GB 950 Pro(boot) + 1TB 850 EVO(Programs) + 4TB 860 EVO(Games) + 1TB WD Black (Files)

I've actually tried checking for the XMP thing in my bios and nothing is coming up.    (unless i'm reading it wrong someplace, i'm unsure here) 

26 minutes ago, Legeis said:

Have you tried using xmp (extreme memory profile) to overclock your ram? It's much simpler than doing it manually and tends to be more stable assuming your motherboard supports it. I believe most of the GA series boards (aka gaming series) from gigabyte do. But you can check in your manual or do a quick google search to be sure.

hope this helps ?

Isn't XMP just an Intel thing?

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

8 minutes ago, asand1 said:

Isn't XMP just an Intel thing?

Yes it is an intel thing...oops sorry I didn't notice you said your running an AMD *derp* my bad

My RIG:

I7 6700k - GTX 1080 -  32GB Ram - 256GB 950 Pro(boot) + 1TB 850 EVO(Programs) + 4TB 860 EVO(Games) + 1TB WD Black (Files)

I have an xmp option on my gigabyte 970 ud3-p motherboard. It's under advanced memory settings, extreme memory profile (xmp) 

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

I will check to see what I can do tonight.

But what about upgrading the RAM.  will that help me with less or not at all BSoD? 

On 4/6/2017 at 10:00 PM, Strike105X said:

Its not your mobo having trouble with 4 sticks of ram past 1333 mhz but your cpu imc, try uping the voltage on the cpu-nb up to 1.27v.

ok so i went into the bios and changed that.  but can you tell me what change this will do specifically? thank you :)

oh fantastic! thank you for taking the time to answer my question!  
i wonder now if i can go into the bios and change the speed of the Mhz from 1333 to 1600?  

but on a side note, this is something i came across.  Can you take a look at it and maybe we can work around it to HOPEFULLY punch the speed up to 1600mhz?
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/ddr3memoryfrequencyguide.aspx 

ok after streaming today, i just received another BSoD, Memory Management.  this was after raising the voltage on the CPU-NB to 1.27v, after that i tried going into the Bios to change the Mhz to 1600 on the RAM and it wouldnt go past Post.  
The picture posted is the message when i tried to put the Mhz to 1600 and restarted the PC. 

eJwNx8ENwyAMAMBdGADbQA3JMhUiiKRKagTOq-ru7f3uY-5xmtXsqn2uANsxi4zNTpWRW7VNpJ0192PaIhdk1Vz2q751AjGmEDg8mDiSjy6BR4xMgR0uybPzkcAhRQy4POl_RPvqzXx_AWYi5Q.jpg