How do I connect Samsung KS8000 TV to my speakers?

So I recently bought a 65" Samsung KS8000 4k TV from Costco and I was setting it up in my living room and I couldn't figure out how to connect them to my speakers.

I'm using the Audioengine A5+ bookshelf speakers and a Premier Acoustic PA-150 Subwoofer.

The TV has an audio input called ARC that I've never heard about and an optical cable as the other audio input, neither of which my speakers have.

Right now I'm using my desktop PC with the TV and I can connect my speakers directly to my PC, but I want be able to use the speakers when there's other sources like PS4, or the smart TV itself.

The speakers only have an audio jack and white-red cable inputs.

What's a good clean solution? The less cables the better.

The fact that new TV's are sold without good old analog A/V outputs is kinda distressing to me,

I guess the easiets, cleanest and cheapest solution would be to to use a Bluetooth audio dongle. However, the sound quality might leave something to be desired. 

I'm also unsure whether the Bluetooth functionality is strictly for voice control or if it can also be used for sending audio.

The second solution would be to get a DAC that can convert the optical signal into an analog signal. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Does it not have 3.5mm out??

Look in the manual.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

13 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Look in the manual.

I looked in the manual and it does not. It only has ARC and optical.

Untitled.png

26 minutes ago, Volbet said:

The fact that new TV's are sold without good old analog A/V outputs is kinda distressing to me,

I guess the easiets, cleanest and cheapest solution would be to to use a Bluetooth audio dongle. However, the sound quality might leave something to be desired. 

I'm also unsure whether the Bluetooth functionality is strictly for voice control or if it can also be used for sending audio.

The second solution would be to get a DAC that can convert the optical signal into an analog signal. 

23 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Look in the manual.

Hang on.

I actually looked at the DAC I have, It's a Schiit Modi 2 Uber http://schiit.com/products/modi-2

Is that an optical port in the middle? I just now noticed it had that.

Would this be able to connect to my TV? Or do DACs only work with computers?

17 minutes ago, GhostDoll GodSlayer said:

Hang on.

I actually looked at the DAC I have, It's a Schiit Modi 2 Uber http://schiit.com/products/modi-2

Is that an optical port in the middle? I just now noticed it had that.

Would this be able to connect to my TV? Or do DACs only work with computers?

I World Think it would work but can you connect the speakers to it?

8 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

I World Think it would work but can you connect the speakers to it?

Yes the Speakers have red-white cable inputs and the DAC does as well.

I connect the DAC to my PC using the USB type B.

If I buy an optical cable I should be able to connect the DAC directly to the TV with that.