CURV3D by C4B12

amazing build!

CPU: I7-3770K @ 4.5GHz 1.24V CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i in Pull Ram: 2x8GB 1600MHz Mobo: MSI Z77A GD65 SSD's: 128GB Samsung 840 Pro HD's: Hitachi 1TB & Seagate 3TB Case: Fractal Define R4 Pearl Black Window Edition GPU: Msi 660ti 3gb TF3 Optical: LG DVD-RW OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit 

Definitely a build log of the week!

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Wow looks awesome, if it was slightly refined it would look awesome in shops :D But I guess that's the joy of modding !!! :D

You my friend have waay too much time.. Awesomeeeeee build for that form factor

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

where did ya get that LCD from and is there choice as to what info is displayed? awesome build

Just a guy with a beard

How did you bend the acrylic pieces? did you need a special tool? to get it nice and even so that it fits into each other is amazing

Looks awesome though, the minimalistic feel to it tickles my fancy ;)

Great job man! 

Thank you! I actually found a big piece that was already bent, just made the cutouts. However, when I want to shape something, I build that shape in wood and then bend the acrylic piece over the wooden piece.

Hehe. I was kinda suspecting you'd be Swedish because of the aquatuning logo ^_^

Quick question on the side though. Where can i get fairly good quality acryllic in sweden? preferably shipped to my nearest postal services. (and not too expensive)

(I'll need a fairly thick slab for a desk build im working on)

I bought some cheap stuff at Biltema, you could try it. Not the best quality though. :)

Dude, this is insane!

Absolutely astonishing. :D

Really nice and elegant.  

amazing build!

Definitely a build log of the week!

Thank you all! :)

HOW DO YOU SO THIS S*** SO WELL?!?!?!

Time and patience.  :)

Wow looks awesome, if it was slightly refined it would look awesome in shops  :D But I guess that's the joy of modding !!!  :D

Well Im actually working on a new design on it, so it would be easier to manufacture.

This is so amazing. Now I want to do something like this.

Do it!  :)

You my friend have waay too much time.. Awesomeeeeee build for that form factor

Its my hobby, I take time.  :)

where did ya get that LCD from and is there choice as to what info is displayed? awesome build

LCDModkit.com. I use LCDSmartie as software.

I bought some cheap stuff at Biltema, you could try it. Not the best quality though. :)

Wow. Just had a look at the biltema website. And they do sell it^^ Thanks for the suggestion.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

LCDModkit.com. I use LCDSmartie as software.

awesome, i like there red LCD screen might buy one

Just a guy with a beard

This is awesome nice job man looks minty ;) 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Looks really good, Did you think about adding a LED fan under to give a bit more lighting ?

the self made parts looks amazing, do you work on acrylic daily or just have easy access to it ?.

cheers really interesting build.

Wow.. this is so sleek.  Good job :)!

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

That's an awesome build, I love the custom case and all the attention to detail :D.

Wow. Just had a look at the biltema website. And they do sell it^^ Thanks for the suggestion.

Yep they are under "plastglas". Try it, not that expensive. :)

awesome, i like there red LCD screen might buy one

Yes the black/red one are really nice! :)

This is awesome nice job man looks minty ;)

Thank you! :)

Looks really good, Did you think about adding a LED fan under to give a bit more lighting ?

the self made parts looks amazing, do you work on acrylic daily or just have easy access to it ?.

cheers really interesting build.

Thank you! I use it as my HTPC so I dont want to much lights in it, the LCD and powerbutton is enough for me. I work a lot with acrylic, my favorite material when it comes to modding.

Wow.. this is so sleek.  Good job :)!

Thanks Quantum! :)

That's an awesome build, I love the custom case and all the attention to detail :D.

Yeah I love making custom cases, more fun than casemodding actually. :)

Thank you all! Im happy for all your nice comments. Come to Dreamhack and see it live!

Or visit my homepage for more of my projects - www.minimalisticpc.com

• 1 month later...

Sick little rig! Great job!

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X