4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Afaik there is only one and it's deXxter

18 minutes ago, DocSwag said:

I remember...

DEXTERLABS IS AN INTEL FANBOY SHILL CONFIRMED AMD MASTERRACE MWAHAHAHAHAHA /s

75cb74aae574878f313214b1b0e32637.png

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

2 minutes ago, JDE said:

75cb74aae574878f313214b1b0e32637.png

S at the end means plural

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

S at the end means plural

Where is the grammar mistake?

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

42 minutes ago, JDE said:

Where is the grammar mistake?

I'm supper confuzzled now.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

The Corsair H100i v2 All-in-One (AIO) CPU cooler is a beautiful device for those wanting to go beyond the typical air cooler but not quite all the way to the custom watercooling components (i.e. pumps, reservoirs, blocks, hose, fittings, etc).

hYJbGDZ.jpg

Included in the kit is everything you would need to mount the AIO (240mm radiator, two SP120L PWM fans, and numerous accessories). This kit is compatible with any Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1366, 2011 and 2011-3 and any AMD socket FM1, FM2, AM2 and AM3. The red and blue accessories in the photo are from the optional H100i/H100i v2 Color Kit.

oGjpg02.jpg

The radiator/pump/CPU block are absolutely stunning! The braided tubing really complements this set.

ojF7DaE.jpg

Here is a closer look at some of the mounting accessories included. The mounting bracket in the upper left goes on the back of the motherboard. The cable runs from the CPU block to a USB port on the motherboard. The lower ring is for AMD motherboards.

tT511QS.jpg

Here is what the mounting bracket looks like on the back of the Maximus IX Hero motherboard.

zBNxTep.jpg

The front side of the motherboard only shows the posts that the CPU block attaches to.

Tpipm2E.jpg

I tried to mount the H100i v2 to the top of the 570X case but the fans hit the top of the Vengeance full-size memory modules. It just does not fit, so I went with Plan B and mounted two HD120 PWM fans to the top mounting bracket.

ccoinjv.jpg

Here is a shot of these fans from the top.

OfJ5duc.jpg

With just these two fans mounted, you can see that there is not much additional clearance between the bottom of the fans and the top of the memory modules.

YYQ1H4a.jpg

The upper access holes above the motherboard tray allow the fan cables to be hidden easily.

crx176F.jpg

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Apeiro - Fan Favorite Gigabyte Mod2Win 2016
BAWLS - 1st Place Dreamhack Austin 2016, 2nd Place QuakeCon 2016
Toxic Envi - 1st Place QuakeCon 2014
QuakeCon 800D - 1st Place QuakeCon 2012
Black and Blue 800D

8 hours ago, DocSwag said:

Make a custom script and sync em all together :P

Or just try to click em all at the same time.

We are forgetting the rgb controller in the case for the rgb fans, as far as I know this hardware isn't connected to the motherboard and is not configurable with any software. Would really like to know a solution because the case is beautiful but I would just hate it if my (future) personal system would be out of sync.

@NavyChief

The tedious but important task of sleeving the main wiring is complete!

The only really visible cables will be the 24-pin ATX, 8-pin CPU, 8-pin and 6-pin PCI-E. In keeping with the color scheme, the colors are yellow and black. I also used black cable combs to keep them organized.

6So6WGP.jpg

Here is a shot of the entire cables. The pink paper is only to identify which end is for the PSU.

xv7ZjEn.jpg

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Black and Blue 800D

Didn't like the stock decal that comes on the rear of the Corsair HD120 fans.

jFweFh2.jpg

Played around with my Silhouette Cameo and came up with a better alternative. Black with a yellow Corsair logo. Every fan nows has this decal instead of that plain stock version.

Vkk5Dws.jpg

voe3mJu.jpg

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Black and Blue 800D

looking great, did you do something similar on the fan itself?

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

2 hours ago, Damascus said:

looking great, did you do something similar on the fan itself?

I left the front of the fans in their original condition since the logo is clean and doesn't have any distracting information.

sp120-rgb-rgb-corsair-succombe-mode-vent

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Black and Blue 800D

Working on getting the front fan assembly mounted this morning. It was definitely a tight fit and took some effort to get it in there!

exUirh9.jpg

Still haven't mounted the CPU block on the motherboard yet. Have some cushioning on the PSU cover to protect the paint while deciding the best placement for it.

You can see that I painted the radiator and CPU accents a yellow color to match the case and bring some color to those items.

xLkiweL.jpg

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Black and Blue 800D

This theme is awesome, love seeing it form

1 minute ago, Damascus said:

This theme is awesome, love seeing it form

It woulda been even more awesome IMO if it was custom water cooler but nonetheless it's still amazing, at least way more amazing than anything I have xD 

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DocSwag said:

It woulda been even more awesome IMO if it was custom water cooler but nonetheless it's still amazing, at least way more amazing than anything I have xD 

Lol, totally, and we have nearly identical builds o.O 

Just now, Damascus said:

Lol, totally, and we have nearly identical builds o.O 

I would agree, except the only thing identical for our pcs is the CPU xD 

Do this:

Or this:

@DocSwag

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DocSwag said:

All of my previous builds had custom water cooling setups. I wanted this build to contain mostly off-the-shelf equipment that anyone can do without the large expense of custom water cooling components (i.e. pump, reservoir, water blocks, tubing, fittings).

Mainly to show that even stock setups can look amazing with some planning and paint.

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Black and Blue 800D

Just now, DocSwag said:

I would agree, except the only thing identical for our pcs is the CPU xD 

lol, I guess.  I guess I could have been more accurate(RAM is similar) xD

Just now, Damascus said:

lol, I guess.  I guess I could have been more accurate(RAM is similar) xD

Except I have 4 sticks (I was dumb and thought skylake had quad channel) and Ripjaws 4 at a different frequency.

Though same company and same total capacity, so I guess that warrants half a point :P 

Do this:

Or this:

@DocSwag

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Spoiler

2 hours ago, NavyChief said:

All of my previous builds had custom water cooling setups. I wanted this build to contain mostly off-the-shelf equipment that anyone can do without the large expense of custom water cooling components (i.e. pump, reservoir, water blocks, tubing, fittings).

Mainly to show that even stock setups can look amazing with some planning and paint.

*cough cough* corsair sponsorship. Only joking looks awesome

Alright, finally got the AIO CPU block installed. Fairly difficult to get the tubing to lay where I want it. Would rather have had it flipped over, but the tubing just would not cooperate. The black wires from the rear fan and the AIO still need to be groomed.

mFzrH3p.jpg

Overview of case as it stands now.

0HmubUA.jpg

Now that the AIO is mounted, time to start getting the SSD drives ready. Here are the two Corsair Neutron Series XT drives (480GB each). 

nBJ5LHC.jpg

Nice drives but that red color scheme will have to go.

Q6YnNwA.jpg

The decals removed easily enough and now that red really stands out!

w7KzttU.jpg

Removed the top covers (yep, voided that warranty) and now you can see what lies within these units.

ku7UMYP.jpg

The covers are now getting a white primer coat and sun yellow coat. More updates when they are ready.

Also received the 2TB Western Digital Black drive. Trying to decide what to do with it.

DpoELVa.jpg

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Black and Blue 800D

Wait a second, since when was the thing in the H100i painted?

Do this:

Or this:

@DocSwag

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 hour ago, DocSwag said:

Wait a second, since when was the thing in the H100i painted?

Painted it yesterday. You can see in an earlier post when I mounted the front radiator part.

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Black and Blue 800D

The SSD covers are dry and look pretty good in just the plain Sun Yellow color.

g0xeSyq.jpg

Created some decals with the Silhouette Cameo to match the theme of the case, 'Glorious PCMR'. The black vinyl looks good on the yellow cases.

CieFghK.jpg

Mounted on the case and ready for use!

Oku2T6x.jpg

With the ASUS Maximus IX Hero motherboard having only a single USB 2.0 connection, I had to get a USB hub to expand that to 3 USB 2.0 ports. This device is made by NZXT.

FnpG5Ff.jpg

The package contains the USB Hub and the appropriate cables for connection to the motherboard.

JAxnmde.jpg

For lighting, this build will utilize the Corsair Lighting Node Pro.

BNM951U.jpg

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Black and Blue 800D

5 hours ago, NavyChief said:

For lighting, this build will utilize the Corsair Lighting Node Pro.

BNM951U.jpg

Nice!  Is this your first time using it?   I'm looking into buying one as well as a kit of hd 120mm fans from corsair to light up my case (got the same case, but not painted. Wanted to paint in white, but wasn't feeling confident enough)

what are your though about this lighting controller?

Just now, Jerped said:

Nice!  Is this your first time using it?   I'm looking into buying one as well as a kit of hd 120mm fans from corsair to light up my case (got the same case, but not painted. Wanted to paint in white, but wasn't feeling confident enough)

what are your though about this lighting controller?

This will be my first time with this type of lighting controller. Will post more information as I get it installed.

Monolithic 500D

Glorious PCMR

Black and Blue 800D