Iphone upgrade to ios 9?

Elclid

I have a jailbroken iphone 6 on ios 8. I need to upgrade to use certain apps but do not want to go to ios 10. Is there any way to upgrade to just ios 9?

Without losing jailbreak? No. No way. You can backup cydia tweaks and apps though 

9 hours ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Without losing jailbreak? No. No way. You can backup cydia tweaks and apps though 

I am aware of that. I'm just not sure how to upgrade to just ios 9 but not 10

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry to have to break it to you, but there's no way for you to upgrade to iOS 9. The oldest iOS version you can upgrade to is 10.3.1, which might be jailbreakable in the next couple of months, but who knows. If you decide to do that you better do it quickly, since this version could be unsigned in the next few days.

The reason for this is that Apple unsignes all their firmwares a couple of weeks after a new version was released. The only way to bypass this is if you have an SHSH2 blob of the version you want to up-/downgrade to. To get those you would have had to have that iOS version installed on your device at a time when it was still signed, though.

I personally don't understand why Apple is doing this, but nobody can really do anything about it.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

No way to do so. This is one thing I hate about apple products.

Hello