Need Help..

Sir Asvald

So I need help...losing weight, I've done everything from eating less to going to the gym. I've started to actually walk for at least 2 hours a day 6 times a week. I'm currently around 220lbs (100KG) I live on my own (studying at Birmingham, UK) It's affecting my health badly. I'm not sure what to do. I have no excuses for what I've done to myself, I've let myself and family and friends down :( . I actually used to be around 158lbs(72kgs) 3 years because of getting braces. Now, I've got them removed I've put on A LOT of weight. 

I need advice and HELP. :(

I've set up an email for whoever has anything to help me with. 

Abdulsweightloss@gmail.com 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Camphor Flame Cupping all around your navel will solve your problem of weight reduction.

You will certainly feel the 'lightness' & 'softness' of your abdomen just at your first Cupping Session! Repeated cupping sessions will gradually reduce your weight.

In addition, get Ayurveda Style whole body massage + steam regularly.

Come out for a bike ride with me on Cannock Chase. It's not too far away from Birmingham!

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2017 at 6:47 PM, Abdul201588 said:

So I need help...losing weight, I've done everything from eating less to going to the gym. I've started to actually walk for at least 2 hours a day 6 times a week. I'm currently around 220lbs (100KG) I live on my own (studying at Birmingham, UK) It's affecting my health badly. I'm not sure what to do. I have no excuses for what I've done to myself, I've let myself and family and friends down :( . I actually used to be around 158lbs(72kgs) 3 years because of getting braces. Now, I've got them removed I've put on A LOT of weight. 

Maybe to late but here are some tips

Limit Stress

Eat limited amounts of sugar (i mean very little of it) sugar if often turned directly into fat etc..

Make your own meals if you can like pastas and meats and veggies 

also avoid drinks like sodas and diet sodas while they say they dont have sugar the substitutes are handled the same way as sugar would be.

Watching what you eat in amounts and the contents of what is in the food is most important 

Also a diet should never end diets will take weeks before small results are seen but you cant starve yourself either.

also go bike riding with Akima.

First PC Build

CPU: i5 4690k  (4.7Ghz 1.36v)                                        MOBO: MSI z97 gaming 5

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 gaming x                  Case: NZXT s340 elite Black/Red

Storage: 1tb seagate SSHD, 240gb PNY ssd                    PSU: Corsair RM750X

Cooling:H100i V2 / Bequiet Fans

16GB Hyper X Fury Memory

Benched on CPUZ (Single-thread=2140) (Multi-Thread=8316)

Fire Strike 1.1=13660

Time Spy=5519

Cinebench R15 (CPU= 509cb) (OpenGL=118.28 FPS)

Unigine (Superposition 4k optimized=5581) (Heaven Extreme=120.6 FPS Score:3038) (Valley Extreme HD= 92.7 FPS Score:3879)

On 4/1/2017 at 7:47 PM, Abdul201588 said:

Keep walking and going to the gym.  Remember to keep pushing yourself and not to give up.  I myself used to weigh nearly 430 pounds.  I'm now down to 185 pounds.  It took me 3 years but its worth it.  I still do go out to eat but I pay attention to what I'm eating.  I avoid fast food about 99% of the time now.  And I am very selective of the restaurants I'll eat at.

But over time go from walking to light jogging.  Or even biking.  Another thing you can do is walk with weights in your hands or on your ankles.  Just don't go overboard though.

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

Start tracking your calories with myfitnesspal or something kind that. It's simple, calorie in calorie out. No matter what you eat.

People tend to underestimate what they eat and overestimate what they burn.

/r/fitness' wiki has good overall advice and gym routines.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti