OurMine Are Back!... ( Read the description )

waterjug

ok y'all know what's going on, on every video in my subscriptions feed on youtube, the title is this: "OurMine Are Back!... ( Read the description )" The website is down in the link in the description, which is the same for every video, any thoughts?

linus sex tips

4 minutes ago, wii8cookies said:

ok y'all know what's going on, on every video in my subscriptions feed on youtube, the title is this: "OurMine Are Back!... ( Read the description )" The website is down in the link in the description, which is the same for every video, any thoughts?

What are you talking about?

1 minute ago, imreloadin said:

What are you talking about?

y'all need to see this 

ourmine is back.PNG

linus sex tips

Just now, wii8cookies said:

-le snip-

So someone hacked into their channels and changed the names of the videos?

y'all need to see this 

ourmine is back.PNG

It's happening to me as well. I was so confused haha. 

Just now, imreloadin said:

So someone hacked into their channels and changed the names of the videos?

but i mean it's on like every other channel

linus sex tips

My sub feed looks fine....then yet I don't subscribe to the swill of Youtube xD

2 minutes ago, wii8cookies said:

Yeah.. Not on any of mine, they're all fine. Maybe a joint April Fool's, despite it being the second?

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

It's a collective April fools guys... It's still April 1 in most of the world...

Not a hint of it in my sub feed.

Edit 1: If you search for ourmine however... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ourmine

Edit 2: Oh jeez, I checked h3h3Productions' channel, all their videos got renamed to the same ourmine thing.

Edit 3: Make sure you've got two factor authentication on for all your accounts where possible!

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just now, RayDaHero said:

It's a collective April fools guys... It's still April 1 in most of the world...

And this is why it sucks to be in NZ -_- everyone is pumping out their pranks just as we tick over to the second...

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

OurMine is a grey hat hacking collective that breaks into celebrity accounts in order to demonstrate the necessity of strong passwords and 2FA. They aren't white hats because they do it without permission but they aren't black hats because they don't do it for the keks or personal gain.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

OurMine is a grey hat hacking collective that breaks into celebrity accounts in order to demonstrate the necessity of strong passwords and 2FA. They aren't white hats because they do it without permission but they aren't black hats because they don't do it for the keks or personal gain.

So they're seen as annoying but are pretty much harmless

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

Just now, TheGhzGuy said:

Pretty much. Basically they're telling you that if they can break into your account, you need to rethink your personal Internet security practices.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Just now, TheGhzGuy said:

Well up to the point that you have to go through and rename all of your videos and change the descriptions back to what they were xD

Just now, imreloadin said:

Well up to the point that you have to go through and rename all of your videos and change the descriptions back to what they were xD

i feel sorry for those youtubers that have thousands of videos and have to rename them now, plus the descriptions

linus sex tips

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

April fools, they got into too many yt channels to be true

Yeah the Same thing is happening to me but it's only happening in one tab

I did some research and OurMine are supossed to be hackers. Makes me wonder if they're starting to screw up youtube, if they are they sure picked a great time to start

oh I see they are trying to promote something on wiki it said they pretend to be celebrity's

7 minutes ago, ZUB xD said:

April fools, they got into too many yt channels to be true

Don't be so sure, this could have been planned quite a bit in advance, gathering usernames and passwords for the yt accounts, waiting for today to deploy bots to handle the dirty work. (Or a ton of people in on it)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Since it's april fools this could just be youtube faking it all

yeah you could be right

I read an article that some time back they screwed with twitter

they were originly with anonymous but when they quite is when they started to hack everybody but that was back in 2015

[THIS IS LEGIT, NOT A PRANK]

Hey folks!

Basically, they hack celebrities' YT accounts, and change their video titles for advertising.

It sure is real.

If you really want to see what their website looked like in January:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170118033001/https://ourmine.org/

This website is not a joke, wait for it to load. I swear. Someone's going to arrest them.

I hope that I could be of some assistance, and have a wonderful day. -ScienceSlime

30 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Don't be so sure, this could have been planned quite a bit in advance, gathering usernames and passwords for the yt accounts, waiting for today to deploy bots to handle the dirty work. (Or a ton of people in on it)

Small list of people I saw which got attacked

PewDiePie

H3H3Productions

iDubbbz

iNoToRiOus

Mantrousse

Bucks

Strubber

and alot more