Just bought my first mechanical keyboard :-)

Hi, I just bought a Razer Blackwidow X Chroma and its my first ever mechanical keyboard and its great! I might need some time to adjust to the keyboard, since I am using it right now and its great :-) I actually originally wanted the Tournament Edition because it was TKL so I can have more space on my desk but that was very hard to find around in the stores so I bought this. It still is alot more compact and smaller than my old Razer Deathstalker Chroma which the Caps Lock key has broken, this Razer Blackwidow X Chroma actually feels lighter (I have Razer Green Switches, they actually feel very smooth compared to the other switches) than the old Rubber Dome Membrane on the Deathstalker Chroma.

READ PLEASE VV

Also, Please read, I have one question. My 0 Key on the Blackwidow Chroma works totally fine.. but it sounds like a Razer Orange or Yellow rather than the green, when I took the keycaps off the switch was green but it did not have the audible click, if so, very quiet indeed. It still has that tactile bump response when the key is registered thoug, so is this normal? Thanks

Oh, and by the way, the green switch sounding silent is cool. It's like having 2 or 3 switches in 1 mechanical keyboard :-)