Corsair H60 or H75?

RRGT19

If you set your mind for watercooling then H80i all the way. I'm personally using it, take a lot less space and looks cool too. Waiting  for corsair to release H110i.

H110i? it's 140mm?.

Seriously people, answer the darn question!

*neither is good isn't an answer

*get an air cooler isn't an answer

*use (insert random brand here) it way better! isn't an answer

the question is:

Corsair H60 or H75

I personally am wondering the same question. I would expect H75 to be better since it's newer. From what I can gather, pump is important because some are noisy and radiator thickness. All of the round ones are supposedly Asetek design and all of the square ones are coolIT. From what I ve heard, asetek pumps are better (and less noisy). As for the radiator, the more surface you have for heat exchange the better. The length is more important than the thickness, besides with thinner radiator you can fit another fan on top (in some cases like my FT03 mini) therefore better cooling. With regards to fans? I have no idea.

I personally am wondering the same question. I would expect H75 to be better since it's newer. From what I can gather, pump is important because some are noisy and radiator thickness. All of the round ones are supposedly Asetek design and all of the square ones are coolIT. From what I ve heard, asetek pumps are better (and less noisy). As for the radiator, the more surface you have for heat exchange the better. The length is more important than the thickness, besides with thinner radiator you can fit another fan on top (in some cases like my FT03 mini) therefore better cooling. With regards to fans? I have no idea.

The Pumps from Corsair used to have a annoying whinning noise. Not sure about now since they have updated the older models. Corsair rads like the H60 and the H75 have really high FPI ( Fins per Inch) around 20 meaning it has a lot of surface area but you need some really high rpm fans to generate enough pressure to push through those dense array of fins. Meaning it will be very loud. More does not always mean better John Dowski. If you are a silent freak. Corsair AIO watercooling solutions are garbage since they pack you with very high rpm fans which create a lot of noise. Simply swapping out Corsair fans with slower and quieter fans also won't work as they don't pack as much pressure to fully utilize the large surface area provided by high fpi rads. The difference between H75 and H60 is H75 comes with two SP120L which are good fans and H75 is slimmer at a mere 2mm thickness. It also has a new CPU water block which might be an improvement to the old H60 one.

Basic Rule of Thumb when chosing radiators: Low FPI with Low RPM fans

High FPI with High RPM fans

TBH: Even if you do run these AIO single radiator solutions at max fan speeds, your performance isn't gonna match a high end air cooler like the Noctua NH-D14 or the Thermalright Silver Arrow SB-E. Plus they are both cheaper and quieter.

If watercooling is the only option here, i would go for a Swiftech H220/Cooler Master Glacier 240L (If your in America) or the Corsair H110/Cooler Master Neptune 280L.

But between the H60 and the H75, i would choose the H75 since it comes in a slimmer configuration and with two fans.

I got the H55. nice and quiet 

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I got the H55. nice and quiet 

You don't heard any noise?.

You don't heard any noise?.

Well.. The pump can be loud sometimes

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

As much as I'm a fan of liquid cpu coolers I have to go with those that have suggested the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. For your needs and presuming it fits in your case it would be the most sensible choice.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.