Is the Logitech G102 the best gaming mouse under $20?

genexis_x

I'm planning to get a new gaming mouse and found the Logitech G102 which only costs about $18 here.

My question is, are there any other gaming mice better than the G102 under $20?

Games I played are CSGO and Dota 2.

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

No idea about this particular mouse, but I have always loved Logitech mice, and they offer great customer support when it breaks too. I'd recommend it.

How would you define "the best"? The most DPI? The best accuracy? Logitech mice in general are good quality and well built. I think if you don't need 100000 DPI and 99 programmable buttons, an entry level Logitech gaming mouse should work fine for you.

Most gaming mice are very ugly in my opinion as well, so the Logitech mice offer something more subtle as well.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

18 minutes ago, maartendc said:

No idea about this particular mouse, but I have always loved Logitech mice, and they offer great customer support when it breaks too. I'd recommend it.

How would you define "the best"? The most DPI? The best accuracy? Logitech mice in general are good quality and well built. I think if you don't need 100000 DPI and 99 programmable buttons, an entry level Logitech mice should be fine.

Most gaming mice are very ugly in my opinion as well, so the Logitech mice offer something more subtle as well.

It's a new mouse. Features RGB lighting.

Defining the best-as long as it has a good sensor

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

The Mercury sensor is pretty good for such a cheap mouse, as the shell is the same as the logi G pro, but it uses cheaper switches

Iirc the frame rate of the sensor doesn't adjust in different modes

7 hours ago, Aytex said:

The Mercury sensor is pretty good for such a cheap mouse, as the shell is the same as the logi G pro, but it uses cheaper switches

Iirc the frame rate of the sensor doesn't adjust in different modes

Low speed precision and array size is worse as well, but  its a budget product compared to the Pro, and quite ahead of the sub 40$ competition.

• 4 months later...