H1Z1

Kie225

Does anyone have any infomation on h1z1 competative teams and how to grt started? 

There are people playing h1z1 professionally?

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

There are people playing h1z1 professionally?

Not offically but we are looking to get into large competative teamed games we know how to play in solo comps but as for a team we are unsure

I'm shocked, last time I played that game (1 month ago) it was very buggy and missing a lot of basic features. Definitely not what I would consider "esports ready"

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Just now, bgibbz said:

I'm shocked, last time I played that game (1 month ago) it was very buggy and missing a lot of basic features. Definitely not what I would consider "esports ready"

Yeah i waa shocked when they annouced the 300,000 tournament no way i could compete with them but i was more looking for teamed games as you wouldnt get as p!$$£d off when u get bullshite killed haha