Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

When you get Netflix I'm all over that. Make sure you can use it internationally :)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

been looking for this, buying for a build in the UK soon

So NCIX ships internationnally? So they will ship to the Netherlands, if yes, which link to click? 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Does the link still work when you then sign into your account?  I use LastPass as password generator and keeper.  I ordered something today.  trying to make sure you get credit I just don't know that I did it correctly.

C0yote51

@LinusTech

Just bought a microsd card and Norton 360 with your referral thing. Hope it worked :)

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

For those of you wanting to use the amazon affiliate links best, get this firefox extension https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/affiliatefox/ or this chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/amazon-affliate-link/pngekjpmhnigmkdojiplphdjpgbknpik (credit to tek syndicate's support page) and enter these codes (from the firefox version):

2dhPfnu.png

Not tried the chrome version, but the affiliate codes are the same. They are just ripped from the end of the referral URL links on the first page) if more are ever added or they change for whatever reason.

HTTP/2 203

I saw someone ordered Norton 360. Guess that was you!

You're welcome :)

I'll try and help out by buying everything on Amazon through your referral links.

p.s. HOLY SHIT LINUS REPLIED TO ME! ALSKD:AKSDASD:ASKLAS:DK:ASLDKLASD

p.p.s You should put up my purchase for Norton on facebook for fun :P

Hi @LinusTech,

I just got an email from G2A.com, I only bought Mass Effect 3 from them but somehow they say they are giving me money? I read up on it and its basically a referral/affiliate program where anyone who is using your referral code will have a commission given to you. And you can give out 5% discount codes for games and people can use them and you will earn. I didn't share my link but somehow I am still making money? Anyway its called G2A goldmine, if you get it Linus, and we all join and buy games from there, you will get a large sum of money. Anyway, if you guys are interested and want to read more https://www.g2a.com/goldmine then click there. And I might as well throw in my own referral link too https://www.g2a.com/r/pashinator  :)

I don't know if they do affiliate codes/coupons but I would recommend FrozenCPU.com and Performance-pcs.com. Also Newegg.com, Monoprice.com, Lutro0-customs.com.

I support this idea for linus supporting them and them supporting him with liquid cooling projects!

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it will be cool, if i can imput some orders the i may forgot to use the link :/

by giving the order # 

it will be cool, if i can imput some orders the i may forgot to use the link :/

by giving the order # 

Amazon etc don't work like that unfortunately. But if you use the browser extension in my post

For those of you wanting to use the amazon affiliate links best, get this firefox extension https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/affiliatefox/ or this chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/amazon-affliate-link/pngekjpmhnigmkdojiplphdjpgbknpik (credit to tek syndicate's support page) and enter these codes (from the firefox version):

<snip>

Not tried the chrome version, but the affiliate codes are the same. They are just ripped from the end of the referral URL links on the first page) if more are ever added or they change for whatever reason.

it should eliminate the issue

HTTP/2 203

No donations until the LTT intro music is restored to it's former glory!!  :ph34r:

Correct :)

If I buy something and return it does it reflect badly on you? I just bought a g600 mouse and I am not sure if I will like the whole ring finger click. 

• 2 weeks later...

reserved

reserved

reserved

I see what you did there.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

reserved

Woow Lots good sponsors ......

Greatest tech site Ever haa

So NCIX ships internationnally? So they will ship to the Netherlands, if yes, which link to click? 

And India too...

NCIX has high shipping costs compared to Amazon. Sometimes you can get a good bargain; just watch out for VAT and import duties.

@LinusTech

I remember you said you were considering being an affiliate partner with SwagBucks on Facebook. What happened? They are a legit company

Also Linus, you should put up Bing Rewards referral links. You will make alot of money off us. I've made $25 so far in Amazon Gift Cards (you can also redeem Swag Bucks and redeem swagbucks for PayPal)

http://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard

You get 200 credits (about $2) per person who reaches Silver Status. 

could you try and get novatech and overclockers for the UK ?? that would sort us uk guys out perfect to help you

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

Is it immoral to (ctrl + click) all of the links just to (alt + f4) them?

Is it immoral to (ctrl + click) all of the links just to (alt + f4) them?

They will give him commission when you buy stuff, not just because you click on them. So although the concept is probably immoral, it hasn't done anything anyway.

HTTP/2 203