Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

Hey linus is it possible to get affiliate with new egg?  or know a way I can get you a kick back from them when I build my system based off your site?  

U should be a Walmart affiliate.

My friend is one and gets pay per click commission.

Literally made $2 after he helped a guy look for a laptop on the website. Didn't even buy anything.

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

• 2 weeks later...

@LinusTech

I remember you said you were considering being an affiliate partner with SwagBucks on Facebook. What happened? They are a legit company

Also Linus, you should put up Bing Rewards referral links. You will make alot of money off us. I've made $25 so far in Amazon Gift Cards (you can also redeem Swag Bucks and redeem swagbucks for PayPal)

http://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard

You get 200 credits (about $2) per person who reaches Silver Status. 

I want to keep things focused. The fewer places we try to drive traffic, the more effective we can be about it.

I am very excited for ThinkGeek, I do shop there for random small things semi regularly. I will wait and see if you can get a affiliate code for them before my next order.

I am very excited for ThinkGeek, I do shop there for random small things semi regularly. I will wait and see if you can get a affiliate code for them before my next order.

That one is pretty much a non-starter I think. I'll remove it.

Oh crap, how did I not know about the amazon links.. I just ordered a ton of stuff from the US...  :mellow:

Well, well, now I know for next time  :D

Cheers,

Linus

Oh crap, how did I not know about the amazon links.. I just ordered a ton of stuff from the US...  :mellow:

Well, well, now I know for next time  :D

We haven't publicized it much to be honest.

I saw someone ordered Norton 360. Guess that was you!

os if I were to buy some condoms with your referal link on amazon, you'd be able to see that?

The Syndicate

I've noticed quite a few other internet peeps have been able to do well using amazon affiliate links... Perhaps you should consider having an affiliate link to amazon at the end of the video? I would imagine it's the website from the list that gives you the most money and it's a website that's used universally. A small amazon logo with a link at the end of the videos might help because it would be simpler than clicking on the link at the beginning of the video which isn't too clear and would definitely reach a much larger audience. 

If this means more videos, more hiring at linus media and improvements in video quality, equipment etc... i'm all for it!

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Just a question.

If I click on your amazon link and go to the page of my product will you get the credit?

i'm a potato

Just a question.

If I click on your amazon link and go to the page of my product will you get the credit?

AFAIK, he gets the money if you buy something within an hour of clicking the link. Might be wrong though.

HTTP/2 203

you do realise that is linus? the owner of the website? something went wrong so it posted three times lol

He posted that as a joke, and it wasn't a mistake, it was him reserving a whole load of posts.

HTTP/2 203

you do realise that is linus? the owner of the website? something went wrong so it posted three times lol

lol so?

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

• 3 weeks later...

Do you accept dogecoin?

CPU: AMD PHENOM II X4 945 GPU: AMD 7850 (ASUS) RAM: CORSAIR VANGEANCE LP 8GB CPU COOLER: CM HYPER 212(old one) HDD: SAMSUNG 500GB PSU: MODECOM CARBON 530W MB: GIGABYTE GA-MA770T-UD3P KB: CMSTORM QUICKFIRE RAPID MOUSE: CORSAIR M60 SPEAKERS: LOGITECH LS21

Linus you guys should make vinyl of the WAN symbol. I'd definitely buy that. 

Just like these but the WAN symbol of course.(random image from google search)

And maybe a sticker version for people to stick on a computer, if there into that.

Ying-yang-human-hand-dog-paw-font-b-hunt

Maybe some decals would be cool for car owners or pc owners can slap them decals on there computer case to would be cool.

I do not know why cost so much to ship out a tshirt. 13 bucks to canada. its a shirt >.> Stick it in a bubble envelope in plastic bag, i guess district lines decideds they have to go in a box.

Amd fx-8320 oc 4.1ghz, 8gb ram, gtx 780ti 3gb, 240gb ssd, 1.5tb hdd,

I will gladly support LTT with some bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin etc if you start to accept it. ;)

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it

- Frederic Bastiat 1850

I will gladly support LTT with some bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin etc if you start to accept it. ;)

iirc it was mentioned somewhere else that they would have to convert it into actual money, which you could do too