Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

Linus, how do you get the companies (affiliates) to commission you for the banners at the end of each video you make. Do you sign up and say whatever you want? Just asking.

I don't remember what I came here to post.

CPU: i5-4690K | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Cooler: GeminiII M4 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | Boot: Kingston 120GB SSD | Storage: Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: Apevia X-Cruiser3

Can someone teach me how to tie my shoes?

I don't remember what I came here to post.

I remembered as soon as I clicked post! I'm gonna get my mom and dad to use your amazon affiliate link!

CPU: i5-4690K | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Cooler: GeminiII M4 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | Boot: Kingston 120GB SSD | Storage: Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: Apevia X-Cruiser3

Can someone teach me how to tie my shoes?

I need information about mother boards.

I would like know wick is bether GigaByte GA Gaming x99 G1 WIFI, Asus X99, MSI x99, but I think buy the Gigabyte

Do you know what the promo/discount code is for the 2015 Vloggerfair in Seattle? Linus mentioned in the last WAN Show that he has a discount code and I'd like to use it before the ticket prices go up in 10 days.

Linus! Work on a link for Amazon México! Its brand new and i cant wait to give LTT a kickback

Hello! I'm in need of some help. I registered for the Lynda trial and cancelled before ending (never used the service) but I still got charged 35 freaking dollars.

Tried doing a PayPal chargeback but they just closed it and I can't even reopen it.

Tried contacting PayPal support to no avail, tried contacting Lynda support and they just don't reply.

What can I do, am I screwed?

EDIT: After multiple emails to Lynda I got my money back!

@LinusTech I've been looking to get the iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit with the discount from the WAN Show but shipping to Australia is so damn expensive! The toolkit is $54.95 USD with the WAN Show discount but shipping is almost half of that at $23.85 USD. Is there anything you guys can sort out with iFixit to make it affordable for your Aussie viewers?

Terve!
I can see that you have got the potential to do these kinds of reviews.

Please do more of them and don't be blown away by all those features. Over here in Switzerland, many new cars for 20000 bucks (which is not a lot by our standards) have automatic parking, emergency braking and ACC.

I'm not a fan of these kinds of things because I feel like the control is taken away from me, but I have to admit that it's freaking awesome to sit in an electric car, which has this huge torque while not making the smallest sound.

Sayonara!

Need an indian amazon or something else link.

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

I've been wanting to buy a t-shirt to support LMG for awhile now, but most of them have been sold out for what seems like eternity.  I also am really looking forward to them bringing back their newest LinusTechTips shirt (without the 'First' on the back).  Are there any updates as to when they think any of this will be back in stock?