Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

I'm too fat for 3XL shirts, guess ill go get a 4XL at TekSyndicate's store... *hint* *hint*

Damn, u are fatter than me, lol :P

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

1 more vote for Amazon Japan affiliate link.

Is it even possible for you guys to get a link? Does Amazon Japan allow affiliates from outside of Japan? Do they even have such a thing?! :wacko:

Again, I would like to see Amazon Japan affiliate link. I collect Japanese stuff such as figurines and CDs (don't judge me), and would like to contribute here.

Regarding whether Amazon Japan allows foreign affiliates, I have no idea, but I won't be surprised if it was not allowed, given how Japan usually is sadly.

Registered an account just to post this.

There's no affiliate code for amazon.in (Indian website of amazon) I don't know if they have an affiliate program here, but you should check that out.

I need help. I wan't to set my amazon to always support linus is there a way to set it and forget it forever?

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

• 2 weeks later...

Please $15 T-Shirts :(

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

If you guys are looking for offices I know a place on granville and robson it's been empty for quite a while. But it's it's a good location by future and the skytrain station. it has quite a bit a room and a nice entrance on robson.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

If you guys are looking for offices I know a place on granville and robson it's been empty for quite a while. But it's it's a good location by future and the skytrain station. it has quite a bit a room and a nice entrance on robson.

If Linus decides to move to Toronto, theres a legit Linus Road here...

Tony T

Don't like the Hulu Plus ads. Everything else I'm ok with. That dollar shave club stunt hurt my ears two WAN shows ago.

Today is the One year anniversary of this topic. Happy LinusTechTips Support Anniversary Linus!

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon.in affiliate link... Please....

[CPU: AMD FX(tm)-4350 @4.2GHz ] [MoBo: 970 PRO GAMING/AURA] [Ram: 2x8GB HyperX FURY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3] [GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB] [PSU: Corsair VS550Watt] [HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 1TB WD green] [CPU Cooler: JONSBO CPU AIR COOLER - CR-201 RED LED] [Display: LG 24MP88HV-S 24-inch Slim IPS] -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I would like to see T-Shirts in different colours than black.

Choices would be awesome but basically everything is better than black (imo).

@LinusTech can u add amazon link for india too

THE LITTLE DEVIL : i5 4690k on NOCTUA NHD15

Asus z97 sabertooth mark 2 

WD black 1TB & WD Green 2TB HDD, Samsung 840 Evo 240gb & Hyperx 240gb SSD 

RAM- Corsair vengence 16gb and hyperx fury 8gb

PSU-Seasonic sII 620 wtt power supply

PErPHERaLS: Logitech g403 mouse, Redgear cherry MX brown switches, Logitech gamepad f310,Cosmic byte XXL RGB mousepad 

Audio: SennheiserHD 558 and antlion mod mic

PHOnE: Realme 3 pro 

Do you have an Affiliate with Newegg ?

http://www.newegg.com/Info/Affiliates.aspx?nm_mc=KNC-GoogleKWLess&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleKWLess-_-Branding-_-Affiliate-_-NA&gclid=CMbsycC-nMICFfIF7AodFjMA0Q

Just ordered through them but didn’t see any affiliate link for you

They kind off have their own Youtube channel? :P

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

They kind off have their own Youtube channel? :P

You do realize this is the Support Topic ... and that by following one of the links mentioned in the beginning of this thread .. such as the Amazon one ... LMG gets a commission on purchases made .... I was asking if they had one for Newegg as well :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At least add some caveats to your statement on crunchyroll, Luke. Out of the box it flat out is a useless site for users across the world because of licensing agreements, and require VPN or other similar tomfoolery to get working straight.

I mean jeez, Fate/Stay Night wouldn't even appear in the search as an info page for me. I thought for sure that they didn't even have the show until I searched their site via google and got to their page from there, which told me more boldly that licensing agreements wouldn't let them air in my location. (Though that's fixable at least.)

this month I am most likly going to buy a dell u3415w, I was wondering if LTT has a referral link or something with dell?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a book from amazon.com using Linus link

CPU: Core I7 4790k @4.7Ghz MB: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 GPU:GTX 980 Ti SLI RAM: Corsair vengeance pro 16GB 2400Mhz Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 512 GB boot drive, WD black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX1000I Display: Samsung UD590D 4K monitor Cooling: Corsair H100I GTX Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 Operating System: Windows 8.1

So if I purchase like a $1000 item from Amazon you guys would nearly get 100 bucks? That is awesome.

Workstation i7-3930k | GTX 980 SLI | 2 x P2715Q (2160p) | AX1200i | H100i

Server E3-1245v3 | 24GB RAM | Be Quiet! 600W PSU | Be Quiet! Rock Pro 3

reserved

reserved

reserved

I love that this is still here... Unused. #LinusScrewingTheSystem ;)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?