Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

If you get any NZ based businesses let me know :) When money isn't so tight on my end i'll contribute something. 

I did disable adblock for all LTT related things :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

clicked on T-Shirt link, forget reporting Linus for spamming..... we have a more serious matter of elitism - 'Brofist' t-shirt only available for skinny (or would you prefer 'athletic' :-)))) guys (small only, no M, L, XL, or 2XL) ????

Do you have the affiliate link on amazon.it (Italy)? I changed the amazon.es to amazon.it, I hope it works that way. 

I am the one who knocks.

What version of squarespace is this site using anyways?

This site is actually not using squarespace, it's running InvisonPower Board on their own server in a data centre somewhere. It's http://linusmediagroup.com that's on squarespace, and that never goes down (unlike this site).

HTTP/2 203

Just joined the site - wanted to say thanks for all the awesome videos, been a long time fan.

Just ordered about $700 off Amazon (two mobos, a 4790k and a Celly g1840 for testing then htpc use).. hoping it all went through as I used the proper link and ordered quickly!  

Replacing my FX-9590 with a 4790k and moving the 16gb trident-x 2400 and 290x over to it - looking forward to using the dark side (Last intel desktop rig I built was a Pentium 4c Northwood on s478 oc'ed to 3.8ghz)

reserved

for Greece which amazon link should i pick? :P

I wanna buy a GTX 970 from internet since here it costs 350€ min!

Co.uk is the closest

or maybe .de?

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

Co.uk is the closest

or maybe .de?

It's not for sure that they ship outside their country.

Try those two as suggested, it will tell you if it can ship to your country or not.

I am the one who knocks.

It's not for sure that they ship outside their country.

Try those two as suggested, it will tell you if it can ship to your country or not.

.co.uk definitely does, and I imagine that .de would too. The best thing to do would be to compare the prices (taking into account international (EU) shipping costs) and pick based on which is the cheapest. Although it might be better to select amazons in languages that you are decent in so that if there's a problem, you can try to fix it.

HTTP/2 203

.co.uk definitely does, and I imagine that .de would too. The best thing to do would be to compare the prices (taking into account international (EU) shipping costs) and pick based on which is the cheapest. Although it might be better to select amazons in languages that you are decent in so that if there's a problem, you can try to fix it.

and btw the cheapest 970 is 282.44 British Pound Sterling = 361.51 Euro

post-3748-0-98283900-1411753489_thumb.pn

I am the one who knocks.

Ah. Sorry, most items ship from uk to the rest of the world, but apparently not GTX970s. Weird... But that means that you're going to have to check to see whether any of the amazons does actually offer delivery of that product to Greece, and pick the cheapest from those.

HTTP/2 203

Ah. Sorry, most items ship from uk to the rest of the world, but apparently not GTX970s. Weird... But that means that you're going to have to check to see whether any of the amazons does actually offer delivery of that product to Greece, and pick the cheapest from those.

I think I only bought once from amazon.co.uk but usually it doesn't let me, I'm italian so that could be a reason, maybe they prefer if I buy from the Italian one, but looks like there's no Greek amazon so it's more probable they can? I wouldn't know.

P.S.: I better go delete that address now before I mistakenly send something to Mr. gadfsgdfg. lol.

I am the one who knocks.

I used your Amazon.com link and signed into my account but I don't see anything indicating that my purchase will support you. Is that normal?

I used your Amazon.com link and signed into my account but I don't see anything indicating that my purchase will support you. Is that normal?

It's entirely normal - it just works on the basis that if you buy anything within 1 hour (afaik) of clicking the link, Linus gets a cut.

HTTP/2 203

UK amazon has bigger variety than German amazon but the cost could be twice the item's price especially on electronic hardware. I check a double twin pack of corsair SP and AF and the total cost was 140 euros. I can buy a mini fridge with those money full of beer and drink them in the name of the uk seller! Which shop has the 970 here πατριωτη?:-P

I have a question about amazon too. If i bought anything from it for supporting LTT will the total price of the basket be the same as i bougth normal or it will have a slight increase?

UK amazon has bigger variety than German amazon but the cost could be twice the item's price especially on electronic hardware. I check a double twin pack of corsair SP and AF and the total cost was 140 euros. I can buy a mini fridge with those money full of beer and drink them in the name of the uk seller! Which shop has the 970 here πατριωτη?:-P

I have a question about amazon too. If i bought anything from it for supporting LTT will the total price of the basket be the same as i bougth normal or it will have a slight increase?

Entirely normal. The commission comes out of amazon's end, and there is no cost to you.

HTTP/2 203

only eshope till now!

thanks for canadian amazon url. hopefully if possible you can get a ebay one. I do alot of business purchases there (over 1k a month) and that should hopefully give  you a pretty penny.

Best Regards
Karan M.

can u guys also have an affiliate link for amazon.in 

So i haven't been using Linus's Amazon link because i also use Amazon Smile.. Which takes a percentage of what you are buying and amazing donates that to the charity of your choice. Well I figured out if you change the "www" in Linus's link to "smile" you get all the benefits. 

Here it is for all who are wondering 

Edit: Also my charity of choice is 'Water' because everyone needs water in the world! 

Make it your amazon bookmark of choice so you always go there when needing to buy off of Amazon

I'm too fat for 3XL shirts, guess ill go get a 4XL at TekSyndicate's store... *hint* *hint*

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid