Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

no shirts for me either :(

they don't ship to my place

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Well i cannot buy anything from districtlines, i filled everything but still says there is somthing to fill up!?!

Please support the cause. Linus does a fine job at giving you the best reviews. Cheers!

Haha of course. When are your guys mouse going to be back in stock? Would like to check one out. 

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Is there anyway to tell if the NCIX link is crediting Linus?  Just want to make sure credit is going where credit is due before I click the pay button.

Mar 31

Hope it worked - just got the last of my build parts except for video card and monitor (waiting on G-Sync montor release)

Haha of course. When are your guys mouse going to be back in stock? Would like to check one out. 

The Gandiva and Shrike Grey will be back in stock hopefully some time in April. We totally underestimated the demand. 

The Shrike Black Edition and Gungnir are currently in stock.

For US & Canada Residents: www.tesorogamingusa.com

Keyboard: Lobera Supreme ¦ Mouse: Gandiva ¦ Headset: Kuven ¦

Is there anyway to tell if the NCIX link is crediting Linus?  Just want to make sure credit is going where credit is due before I click the pay button.

Mar 31

Hope it worked - just got the last of my build parts except for video card and monitor (waiting on G-Sync montor release)

NCIX doens't pay us out directly per purchase. We have a much more complicated (better) relationship with them that is based on overall cooperation. Don't worry, if NCIX does well, it helps us :)

I am confused. I don't see an affiliate code for Linus Tech Tips with Amazon.com. I buy digital games there and don't mind helping out Linus Media Group if I can but just don't see how. :S

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I am confused. I don't see an affiliate code for Linus Tech Tips with Amazon.com. I buy digital games there and don't mind helping out Linus Media Group if I can but just don't see how. :S

You click the link and the code is stored in your cookies for an hour. Anything you buy in that time is credited to Linus.

HTTP/2 203

Is there a way to make the search box for amazon in firefox automatically use Linus tech tips thingy?

EDIT: Well, apparenty you just have to follow the link and then click on the searchbox dropdown and select the option to add a search engine.

But I cant really know if it will work corretly...

Still waiting for a netflix affiliate link before i sign up for netflix..

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

Haha I love the holy balls T-shirt. Btw Linus your cat is a Bengal right?

I have a Bengal as well was 500$, not registered but He is a full breed. Really awesome breed of cat!

Haha I love the holy balls T-shirt. Btw Linus your cat is a Bengal right?

I have a Bengal as well was 500$, not registered but He is a full breed. Really awesome breed of cat!

Yes my babies (I have two) are bengals. Paid way too much for them, but they were 100% worth it..

Love the HTC ONE M8 design and the material used for the phone. PEACE!

I have been following Linus for a while now and my metal OMNIA 7 needs an update :P

Yes my babies (I have two) are bengals. Paid way too much for them, but they were 100% worth it..

Awesome, Ya I love mine. They definatly have a more pronounced personality than other cats, really cool haha.

You should check out getting a Serval one day! They are huge xD

Would love to support you Linus but the country that i'm in is not on the list so *sad face*
Still love your work *thumbs up*
Not many youtubers does reviews like you and that makes it special.

Does no one but Sennheiser itself sell HD8 DJ in Canada? NCIX has nothing nor does Amazon.ca ....?

To anyone from the LTT team, can you update the Amazon UK affiliate link? The current one Links to Amazon.com, not Amazon.co.uk.

I just used it by switching the url to .co.uk, I hope that worked else I just wasted my money! :P

It would be nice to be sure the purchase actually worked. I've been using a fundraising extension that adds the referral link to loads of stores so a percent goes to charity. After several months of purchases I raised a grand total of £0. I got rid of it because it's obviously broken, but it's a shame it wouldn't work.