Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

Hey, not sure if  you've noticed but the referral link for Myrentacar under travel is dead just thought you'd want to know.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:02 PM, LinusTech said:

Amazon UK got asshurt about being on this page. 

Dammit, we're our own worst enemy. And I'm not even talking about Brexit... I'm Christmas shopping and was going to run everything I could through that code.

⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁

• 4 weeks later...

Wasnt there some watch company as a sponsor/shop with ref program? I can't find it here. Thanks

Don't buy Apple M1 computers with 8GB of RAM

• 1 month later...

@CPotter people dont seem to like you very much.... or its just a meme

(Insert edgy teen quote here)

What's up with the 50$ shipping to Switzerland on lttstore.com? Also, whats up with the merch on designbyhumans?

2 hours ago, Flashbin said:

What's up with the 50$ shipping to Switzerland on lttstore.com?

International shipping and imports, probably.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

33 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

International shipping and imports, probably.

This ^^^ with probably more emphasis on the International shipping part as I understand LMG is using a shipping company known for being expensive but reliable.

The import/customs charge would probably be fairly minimal since some countries don't have any customs charge on items under a certain amount of money.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

• 4 weeks later...

linus almost did a "mass"ive "drop" 

Opening the ULTIMATE PC!

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Hi Colton 

I was wondering if there is a link to the eu store of iFixIt (where you would get the kickback or I could profit from a discount)

Thanks

NeedToRoll

I was going to edit my home page amazon link to your affiliate code, but I couldn't find it in any video descriptions.  Came here and found others reporting issues as well.  CPotter can you please look into this?

There was a sponsor and I can't remember the name. They offer a service that generates random CC numbers for purchases or something like that. Help please! Thanks in advance!

Not long ago, in a galaxy relatively nearby...

• 2 weeks later...

This is missing backblaze. Unless they are a short timer sponsor, then nevamind! 

On 3/11/2019 at 5:20 AM, Arma_Sektos said:

There was a sponsor and I can't remember the name. They offer a service that generates random CC numbers for purchases or something like that. Help please! Thanks in advance!

privacy.com ?

• 2 weeks later...

should the privateinternetaccess link give a discount when trying to buy? because it doesn't?

Hi Colton, 

Just a note that in the list of links it's missing LastPass and the one for credit card numbers (sorry I can't remember the name).

Amazon.de (Germany) would be nice...

Lastpass

gone? My subscription is running out in a week or so. I'll try to find it in one of your YouTube videos

i9 10900K | RTX 3090 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA | 32 GB DDR4 3596 | Corsair MP510 4TB

On 3/10/2019 at 11:20 PM, Arma_Sektos said:

I remember because they introduced me to the same thing. pretty sure what you're looking for is privacy.com

I just used Honey after using the LTT discount code on Savage Jerky and it found a better Discount!  LOL

• 1 month later...

Issue: FloatPane sponsor link is a deadlink, which is said that the link we find it cannot be located. Please fix it.