Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

I’m from Mexico and several times I buy things on Amazon. Do you know if these LTT referral code works in Amazon MX?

I've been using a Pixel 2 on Project Fi since a couple of years; and recently landed myself a 5T which meant switching carriers. I decided to give Ting a shot, and was having issues signing up so contacted them and MY FREAKING GOD- I was connected to an ACTUAL English speaking person (as in understood what I wanted and spoke clearly) within SECONDS. 

We were unable to figure out why I was getting a purchase error so my card was manually added in from their side, and I was given the otherwise $9 SIM card for free as a token of their apology for not getting the billing to work. After dealing with Newegg's horrendous customer support over the last couple of days- this was a breath of fresh air; and my god- I look forward to using Ting. 

Their customer support is quick, friendly, and pretty hands on with whatever problem I have. Kudos to helping me find them LTT!

PC in Profile

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, teddy9264 said:

Where is Australia for amazon????

pretty sure if you use the link to go to amazon US, then switch to the AUS site it still counts

Just now, Barrington said:

pretty sure if you use the link to go to amazon US, then switch to the AUS site it still counts

okay, thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@LinusTech I need a new CPU with as many cores/threads as I can get in my desktop for my multiple VMs as well as DaVinci Resolve, but I want my best bang for my buck... What proc would you suggest?

ESXi SysAdmin

I have more cores/threads than you...and I use them all

I do all my Amazon purchases through the Amazon Smile program which donates a portion of my purchases to a charity. Would you consider providing your Amazon affiliate links with the option to use Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com instead of www.amazon.com)?

• 3 weeks later...

just signed up for ting with my new phone.

25$ credit promotion i got for using the link will pay for the first couple months. Thanks linus!

is there a promo code for unraid? I'm about to pull the trigger and would like to support LTT if possible.

Ricky

Edited by Ricky Li

Does anyone know what the glasses by mail company that once sponsored the show is?

• 2 weeks later...

How come you post your Amazon affiliate links here?

I thought they want you to only place the links next to a video that specifically showcases a product.

Am I getting that wrong?

How does the newest VPN provider compare to a certain Vanishing one that seems to be popular these days?

• 4 months later...
52 minutes ago, TheShawnMiranda said:

What happened to the Amazon affiliate link?

For the love of god don't quote the whole OP.

You're almost a two year old account, come on now.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking for the Amazon affiliate link as well for my business and personal accounts since I've been watching the LTT channel so much as of late.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/13/2013 at 9:30 PM, TheRuke said:

Mr. Linus needs a spanking for spamming.

Linus has done this in case he gets more information or stuff to add in. I've been here for not 10 minutes and I can see that.

On 11/14/2013 at 3:26 AM, CPotter said:

what happened to the amazon affiliate link?

Online Stores

• Newegg (Link)
  • Massdrop (Link)
  • Memory Express (Link)

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2018 at 7:56 PM, Ricky Li said:

is there a promo code for unraid? I'm about to pull the trigger and would like to support LTT if possible.

Ricky

I'm curious about that as well. I've been thinking about getting a single license for it just so I can become familiar with the Tech.

On 3/16/2018 at 4:17 PM, doubleagent214 said:

Does anyone know what the glasses by mail company that once sponsored the show is?

I'm also curious to look at some of those glasses. I may want a pair to keep at the office.