Linus Tech Tips Affiliates, Referral Programs and Sponsors

CPotter

do you guys have any links to canada computers ? 

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

• 2 weeks later...

snip

Top NCIX US Link is not an affiliate link and bottom link is dead.  :lol:

That new office looks hella sick yo!

Looks like the iFixit code has expired.

Was about to buy a pro tech toolkit, looks like I'll give it a bit more thought first.

Looks like the iFixit code has expired.

Was about to buy a pro tech toolkit, looks like I'll give it a bit more thought first.

Try LINUS04 or WANSHOW04.

They had to deactivate the 03 codes a bit early.

HTTP/2 203

The worst part is I read that page looking for an answer and saw the comment Nick referenced but I didn't see Nick's post. GG me.

Ty helping my inability to read!

The worst part is I read that page looking for an answer and saw the comment Nick referenced but I didn't see Nick's post. GG me.

Ty helping my inability to read!

:D

Pro tip - our code will usually be the num-code for whatever month it is (eg. May will be LINUS05 or WANSHOW05).

How do I change my affiate on amazon when purchasing? I really attempted to find out but I couldn't find it!! I would like to support Linus when purchasing on amazon. CAN you make a video of how to do this please!!

How do I change my affiate on amazon when purchasing? I really attempted to find out but I couldn't find it!! I would like to support Linus when purchasing on amazon. CAN you make a video of how to do this please!!

If you just bookmark the link from the first page (for Amazon.com it's this) and visit that bookmark rather than going directly to amazon, that will credit any purchases that you make within an hour to LinusMediaGroup.

HTTP/2 203

NOOO, posted in the wrong thread, sorry.

:D

Pro tip - our code will usually be the num-code for whatever month it is (eg. May will be LINUS05 or WANSHOW05).

LMG has lots of fans here in Italy! You guys should be adding the Amazon.it link! I would have used it for my whole PC and much more!

How about a souq.com affiliate link ??

@nicklmg

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Question regarding the ifixit code, it doesn't work with the eu store. http://eustore.ifixit.com/. Is there one that will work or was the offer for 10% off only for the NA store? Guttered if that's the case.

Edited by colonel_mortis
Fixed link

Question regarding the ifixit code, it doesn't work with the eu store. http://eustore.ifixit.com/. Is there one that will work or was the offer for 10% off only for the NA store? Guttered if that's the case.

Some (but not all I don't think) of the previous codes have worked on the EU version, but you'll have to ask @nicklmg whether it's a mistake that it's not working, or whether iFixit just don't like us Europeans.

HTTP/2 203

Some (but not all I don't think) of the previous codes have worked on the EU version, but you'll have to ask @nicklmg whether it's a mistake that it's not working, or whether iFixit just don't like us Europeans.

Sorry to hear it's not working! I'll definitely check in on that!

Linus your loosing me as a sub with these pointless videos. The last 6 months the content you have been posting is nothing normal poeple can use .. The reason I subbed here was to learn about tech and maybe to learn about what to buy and what to not buy.. showing off how to wreck a 4500 dollar CPU does not help me at all. Plus I do not think it is funny you are messing with hardware like this and just fucking it up. You just acting like an idiot .. How can you show off to your viewers that you Zipties are the way to fit a CPU cooler. Now you showing off Clothing. Look at all the ads on your website and videos. STOP SELLING OUT.. GET BACK TO THE ROOTS OF YOUR VIDEO.

@nicklmg I was about to ask the same question regarding code for ifixit EU store. I hope you can arrange something for us ;d

Are the Euro links for Amazon working.

I did a $1k build for my PC, and just done another order worth $1k+ for another build. I hope these are tracking! I know I get nothing from it, but It would infuriate me if the links providing weren't doing what they're supposed to and Amazon kept the £££ / $$$.

I just purchased a Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK (Black Edition) through your amazon affiliate link. Hope that helps you guys out. Keep up the good work!

Do you have any promo codes from phantom glass or affiliate links ?

• 2 weeks later...