Does max fan speed matter (in case placement)

demonix00

I want to get all my eggs in the same basket before I start purchasing fans and find that I've messed up.

Now that I've gotten a case that will be the new home for my current gaming system and even though it's going to be a backup system in the future I still want it to have some LED show in the way of LED fans.

I had intended to get Bitfenix Spectre pros as where I normally get all my PC parts from has them in sets of three for cheap (because the original plan was to only have three fans since the case I was looking at to begin with was a micro ATX case with space for only three or so fans), but after looking through what was available along with the case I actually purchased having space for more then three fans I've found options that have higher RPM speeds (even in the bitfenix spectre lineup with their Xtreme range) and the initial plan to get the system transplanted was to replace the rear (molex powered piece of crap) stock fan with a standard fan either from corsair, cooler master or the aforementioned bitfenix spectre Xtreme lineup to get some extraction (along with the two front crap molex powered stock fans which I hope are already configured to intake) going before I fill the remaining gaps with fans and replace the front stock fans with something that won't run at full speed all the time (along with a fan controller since I can only run one fan on the motherboard).

The configuration I'm planning on is to have the front two (along with the space between the power supply and the hard drive cages that looks like it can accommodate a fan) as intake (the one that will go between the PSU and hard drive cages would be to push any hot air from the GPU to the top of the case if it even works that way) and the rear along with the two top as exhaust which is where the reason for the question is based since the exhaust fans are likely to have the same max RAM speed which would be higher then the intake fans and I don't want the differences to mess up airflow within the case.

The case in question is the Kolink Refractor (the link is just for reference and some of the pictures don't represent what is actually in the case I got).

17 minutes ago, demonix00 said:

-snip-

In short, no air difference will not matter. Not really, anyways.

Video 1 on fan optimization

Spoiler

Video explaining positive/negative air pressure

Spoiler

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

RPM is arbitrary. What matters is performance and acoustics.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.