Late 2017 Blade stealth slowing down

So ive had many crashing issues with my stealth before but razers support is as useful as ever. Recently over the past week my blade has become extremely slow, it takes about 5 seconds for it to register me clicking to open a program such as windows explorer, i cant watch any online videos on youtube or google play as they are simply slideshows even though my internet connection is a stable 30 down and 7 up with 11ms ping. Ive restarted it many times as i tend to just leave it on standby, run a virus/malware scan but no improvements, the slow down was very sudden, as in i was using is 10 minutes ago, shut the lid therefore putting it into standby mode, i booted it up after that an it was suddenly very slow. CPU usage looks about average when watching a video at 10-30% if a little higher than normal, RAM usage is higher than normal at minimum at 30%. I ran a crystal disk mark test on my SSD and the results are worrying as certain values are very low compared to some i found online. So is my SSD failing however crystal disk info shows no problems what so ever. I have reinstalled windows and no improvements.  

Untitled-1.jpg

Just now, Wedsea040 said:

Try to reinstall windows first.

check the end of the post, i have

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

thermal throttling due to poor heat management, dust possible. 

temps are always under 50 degrees in multiple monitoring programs

fix your text color, its litteraly un-readable if you are on dark theme

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Wedsea040 said:

Oh sorry, dark theme :/

trash.png.55d59dae100d545df3723b27f9d97e2e.png

Are you still under warranty?

So ive had many crashing issues with my stealth before but razers support is as useful as ever. Recently over the past week my blade has become extremely slow, it takes about 5 seconds for it to register me clicking to open a program such as windows explorer, i cant watch any online videos on youtube or google play as they are simply slideshows even though my internet connection is a stable 30 down and 7 up with 11ms ping. Ive restarted it many times as i tend to just leave it on standby, run a virus/malware scan but no improvements, the slow down was very sudden, as in i was using is 10 minutes ago, shut the lid therefore putting it into standby mode, i booted it up after that an it was suddenly very slow. CPU usage looks about average when watching a video at 10-30% if a little higher than normal, RAM usage is higher than normal at minimum at 30%. I ran a crystal disk mark test on my SSD and the results are worrying as certain values are very low compared to some i found online. So is my SSD failing however crystal disk info shows no problems what so ever. I have reinstalled windows and no improvements.  

Is it not showing up for you? and yea I am but I cant be without my laptop, it has my entire A Levels on it, backed up ofc but i dont fancy luggin my desktop around haha

1 minute ago, Beckyisponymad said:

temps are always under 50 degrees in multiple monitoring programs

what new programs have you installed? 

have you deleted all razer software? 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

what new programs have you installed? 

have you deleted all razer software? 

no new programs for a while and yep

1 minute ago, Beckyisponymad said:

no new programs for a while and yep

trying using your laptop on safe mode to see if you find any improvements.

23 hours ago, Beckyisponymad said:

Let our support team help you again with your Razer Blade Stealth slowing down. Contact our team at http://rzr.to/help so they can further assist you with the problem you are having.

Best regards,
Razer Customer Advocacy

@Pendragon the portable stove company got a guy on ltt now.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

Just now, Dackzy said:

@Pendragon the portable stove company got a guy on ltt now.

I'm tagging this guy in every single one of my Razer slam posts. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p

Just now, Pendragon said:

I'm tagging this guy in every single one of my Razer slam posts. 

oh god yes. This is going to be fun, I will do the same with my future portable stove slams.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.