Bottleneck?

Would a Q9650 bottleneck a GTX 770? 

Asrock B450m/ac| Ryzen 5 3600x | EVGA GTX 1070 SC ACX3.0| 16 GB DDR4 3200 | Antec 550w SemiModular| 1 TB WD Black | 1TB SP NVME m.2 | 1TB WD BLUE SSD

What would frames look like in CS?

Asrock B450m/ac| Ryzen 5 3600x | EVGA GTX 1070 SC ACX3.0| 16 GB DDR4 3200 | Antec 550w SemiModular| 1 TB WD Black | 1TB SP NVME m.2 | 1TB WD BLUE SSD

2 minutes ago, FuckinBuckin said:

Looks good

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Looks good

I mean what would theoretical numbers look like at 1080p low?

1 minute ago, FuckinBuckin said:

CSGO should run with 60 frames plus on the GTX 770 and the Q9650.

Only around 60?

6 minutes ago, FuckinBuckin said:

All high settings 

11 minutes ago, FuckinBuckin said:

100+ i would say, maybe not maxed out but fps is more important then settings in CS

there will be a bottleneck but i dont expect it to be massive

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

13 minutes ago, FuckinBuckin said:

typed your CPU into youtube, followed by CSGO... took me less than 15 seconds to find this video:

do not come to a forum to ask people to do your legwork for you.

18 minutes ago, FuckinBuckin said:

Not that great since CSGO is mainly CPU dependent.

19 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

do not come to a forum to ask people to do your legwork for you

giphy.gif.a45526f3fa415e2325b66c1bb2a0d8a8.gif

He's asking for help...

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

22 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

typed your CPU into youtube, followed by CSGO... took me less than 15 seconds to find this video:

do not come to a forum to ask people to do your legwork for you.

Googling is arms work. I literally could do that without moving

3 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

giphy.gif.a45526f3fa415e2325b66c1bb2a0d8a8.gif

He's asking for help...

there is a difference between asking for a recipe or advice on cooking and asking to be spoonfed your meal. buddy here wants to be spoonfed.

24 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

there is a difference between asking for a recipe or advice on cooking and asking to be spoonfed your meal. buddy here wants to be spoonfed.

Because I'm SO SURE that you haven't been spoonfed one or more of your 3k posts...

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I use to have Q9400 With GTX 960, Even with Q9400 @3.6Ghz it was a massive bottleneck junk stuff.
So i changed it.
If you specifically talking about CSGO than YES.
There is going to be bottleneck but  you wont see fps below 60, so you are fine there.
Another thing get the best out from your CPU is to overclock it. I have seen people pushing this CPU to 3.8-4Ghz with good mobo + Cooling. . 

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

39 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

He asked for hands-on advice from someone who has that kind of combination. Chances are high, he'd find it here and can ask additional questions. There is a reason for a Forum, that is one of them. Watching those kind of Videos doesn't give an answer.

To keep your (crappy) analogy: He doesn't want to be spoonfed, he want's to know if someone tried that recipe and can give him an opinion on that recipe. I can go and look through comments in the section below the recipe and still have no idea, if it's any good.

Good news everyone...!

2 minutes ago, David89 said:

He doesn't want to be spoonfed

"What would frames look like in CS?"
"I mean what would theoretical numbers look like at 1080p low?"
"Only around 60?"

he was looking for the exact numbers he could expect from his CPU in a specific game. that isn't a forum discussion worthy topic.

1 minute ago, Zyndo said:

"What would frames look like in CS?"
"I mean what would theoretical numbers look like at 1080p low?"
"Only around 60?"

he was looking for the exact numbers he could expect from his CPU in a specific game. that isn't a forum discussion worthy topic.

It is. It's the same as hoping a recipe would taste good and everyone says it tastes crappy.

And that is exactly what a Forum is for.

Good news everyone...!

4 minutes ago, David89 said:

It is. It's the same as hoping a recipe would taste good and everyone says it tastes crappy.

And that is exactly what a Forum is for.

its not a subjective discussion. you can't get an opinion on how something will objectively perform.

but we're pulling this thread off topic with our bickering and I have better things to do than discuss semantics with people like you. have a good day.