ntoskrnl in Windows Anniversary Update

Hay fellas.

My laptop, Acer Aspire E15 didn't come with windows (had linpus linux), and I installed Windows 10 Enterprise trial (Version 15xx something, the one just before anniversary edition came out) into it. Things were working good, and all the drivers worked as they should be. Gaming was a breeze (thanks to nVidia 940M), and though the laptop ran warm, it is well worth the price.

When I installed the Anniversary Update (Home edition, clean install), my laptop would come to a crawl when I played certain games, like GTA V and Battlefield 1, and also Premiere Pro (I didn't even edit anything, just opening the app made my computer slow). Turns out, there is an ntoskrnl bug which insanely starts the HDD when specific apps are started (for god knows what reason) and it hogs all the HDD for itself, making the whole computer slow. I tried a few measures, like setting HDD state to Active, but it didn't help me. I even installed a Insider Preview and used the Game Mode, but that didn't resolve my issue. 

So people, now I'm back on the same old version of windows which worked well, and I want to install the Creators update and see if the issue is resolved. I was wondering, can I install the Home version of Windows 10 alongside my Enterprise Installation, and switch back to Enterprise if things are not sorted?