New pcerino.

Hipperpyah

Looks pretty solid, same price for a better machine. Seems like a no brainer

Just now, MrDavid said:

Looks pretty solid, same price for a better machine. Seems like a no brainer

Well i asked for 1k, but he had only 900, and i still knew it was WAY to much for that build. But he agried and took it from me for 900 :D

U don't need a cooler, stock is fine. Rest is solid 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

U don't need a cooler, stock is fine. Rest is solid 

This site is kinda shady, sometimes it comes with stock, sometimes it does not. Just to make sure ill take this.

2 minutes ago, Hipperpyah said:

This site is kinda shady, sometimes it comes with stock, sometimes it does not. Just to make sure ill take this.

It's not the site. Unless it says oem then it does not. If the site is shady why buy from it? You can return it or complain. Or ask the site if it comes with cooler or not

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

It's not the site. Unless it says oem then it does not. If the site is shady why buy from it? You can return it or complain. Or ask the site if it comes with cooler or not

Site is fine, i mean, they say with all cpus that they wont have stock cooler, thats it, im not taking any risks, and thouse 30euros for cooler is fine.

Just now, Hipperpyah said:

Site is fine, i mean, they say with all cpus that they wont have stock cooler, thats it, im not taking any risks, and thouse 30euros for cooler is fine.

Hmm ok. Well then maube a be quite cooler instead, some pure rock for example? they are quieter and since 6600 can't overclock then temps should be similar 

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Hmm ok. Well then maube a be quite cooler instead, some pure rock for example? they are quieter and since 6600 can't overclock then temps should be similar 

what do u suggest as quite cooler?:D

I don't know how long it will take for Ryzen 5 to arrive in your country but it's right around the corner, so if you have the time to wait for Ryzen 5 (I know it will take at least 2-3 weeks but the performance/€ is so good), I'd recommend getting the 1500x or 1600.

I know you're probably without a PC right now but I do think you'll regret rushing your new PC :/

2 minutes ago, mikat said:

I don't know how long it will take for Ryzen 5 to arrive in your country but it's right around the corner, so if you have the time to wait for Ryzen 5 (I know it will take at least 2-3 weeks but the performance/€ is so good), I'd recommend getting the 1500x or 1600

Nop, nop, nop. Im sticking with intel, no offense but amd is shit in my eyes.

Just now, Hipperpyah said:

Nop, nop, nop. Im sticking with intel, no offense but amd is shit in my eyes.

I thought that too for many years but have you seen the reviews? Ryzen is really promising :)

But if you're sticking with Intel I'd get the i5 6500 because you're saving money and the clock speed difference is negligible

Just now, mikat said:

I thought that too for many years but have you seen the reviews? Ryzen is really promising :)

But if you're sticking with Intel I'd get the i5 6500 because you're saving money and the clock speed difference is negligible

Yeah, ive heard it, but still intel 4 me :D. Plus the ryzen 7 joined our market like 2 days ago, soo its gonna take 2, and i dont have pc atm. Need it asap :D

3 minutes ago, Hipperpyah said:

Yeah, ive heard it, but still intel 4 me :D. Plus the ryzen 7 joined our market like 2 days ago, soo its gonna take 2, and i dont have pc atm. Need it asap :D

Ah ok, but buying the i5-6500 and buying a 250 GB SSD is definitely worth it :)

3 hours ago, alca said:

Only you know how much storage you need. Of course 250 is better than 128GB, but unless you can't use it, it's obviously useless.

I don't know about you but most people burn through 100 GB of SSD storage pretty quickly, and the price/GB on 128 GB SSDs is horrible 

4 hours ago, mikat said:

I don't know about you but most people burn through 100 GB of SSD storage pretty quickly, and the price/GB on 128 GB SSDs is horrible 

True, I have a 128GB and I wish I had gotten atleast double.

On 3/28/2017 at 2:44 PM, alca said:

True, I have a 128GB and I wish I had gotten atleast double.

I had the same issue, luckily a 240 or 480 no longer completely breaks the bank