Dark rock 3 for non k cpu?

Should i get a dark rock 3 for a i5 7600? I want to get it for looks, performance, and sound but is it worth it?

1 minute ago, That Random Spork said:

Should i get a dark rock 3 for a i5 7600? I want to get it for looks, performance, and sound but is it worth it?

Spoiler

Image result for i guess meme

Well depends if the current stock cooler isn't satisfying enough for you. There are other BQ that are silent too like a Pure Rock

Unless you're head over heels for the aesthetic, no. There are coolers that are cheaper and just as quiet.

What are the load temps for your stock cooler? Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

15 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Unless you're head over heels for the aesthetic, no. There are coolers that are cheaper and just as quiet.

What are the load temps for your stock cooler? Have you tried lowering fan speeds?

I also wanted to get one as it would last longer

6 hours ago, That Random Spork said:

I also wanted to get one as it would last longer

Why do you think it will last longer? Even a stock Intel cooler will probably last long enough for you to replace it before it breaks or stops working. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own.