Blizzard remasters original StarCraft

sTizzl
4 minutes ago, Taf the Ghost said:

This is mostly targeted at the still thriving SC:BW scene in Korea.  That's why there is money to be made with it.  Most of the quirks of the interface and pathing have been figured out and adapted in high-level play.  (Maps are built with it all in mind.)  Thus they didn't want to touch of those issues.

It's actually the same graphics engine, just updated slightly and with improved textures.  Update some binaries and a few other details and you've got a version that'll work on Windows 10 and future Windows editions for a long while, of which there are people that want to buy it still.  They're also updating the Online Server structure, as well.  Fun times for the Korean scene and much easier on the eyes in the future.

I know, but I still wish it were something more. I played sc2 before the original and when I tried it the outdated UI turned me off very quickly. I can still stomach stuff like aoe 2, but sc is just too much of a chore for me to grow to enjoy it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

9 hours ago, sTizzl said:

i don't know about anyone else but this hit me right in the feels, the nostalgia is real. think they will implement some sort of VR support? that would be interesting.

i am probably looking forward to all the old school custom maps the most, how about you guys? what are you looking forward to reliving?

Release will be this summer.

Custom maps for sure.
Though VR :D ?! It's a 2D game xD

9 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Strange choice considering how much controversy there's been over classic wow recently, you'd think they'd want to remaster that instead.

Yeah... that's an MMO way different, in many ways. Would like vanilla servers.

7 hours ago, Dabombinable said:

Apparently the hundreds of thousands of people who play vanilla servers don't know what they want...according to Blizzard.

Yeah, that was funny.

5 hours ago, Mister Snow said:

Oh, this is great, I was waiting for it to finally replay the original Starcraft. Hope they remove group unit capacity limit.

They won't, it would defeat the purpose.

5 hours ago, Valentyn said:

Well people wanted the difficulty and grinding of Vanilla back as well. They got that in Legion, and they're still complaining :P

Raiding has gotten so hard at Mythic levels, world first and top guilds are all quitting because of the time investment required is too much.

WoW is harder now, and more grinding than it's been since even TBC, can't make everyone happy.

Should they offer some Vanilla servers? Sure, why not. But only on the condition that they never updated or changed. So class balancing, and everything stays the way it was until the TBC Pre-Patch hits.
So people can enjoy having some utterly useless classes and specs again. 

Issue is, then people will also want dedicated servers for every other Expansion. That stuff is super expensive, but I wouldn't be opposed to a trial run.

Let's say 1-2 servers for each region, and let them last a year and see what the userbase is.

Reason why guilds are qutting as far as Mythic raiding is not investment really, but how it is not rewarding compared to lower PvE like HC and normal where people can get pretty much Mythic like gear for way less effort, which is stupid. Mythic gear rewards just a low ilvl that it's terrible and useless in a way. Hell you can get better items on normal and HC wtf is that Blizzard?! As far as grinding mainly is for like alts and AP for them. Also RNG legendaries system that is bad.

WoW is not harder, it's just that there are terrible ways they made systems as far as RNG gearing and differences between difficulties just to accommodate everyone, but in a sense fail HC raiders though.

I could/would like to see Vanilla official server in future, some MMOs do like such.

5 hours ago, Sauron said:

Seems like a lazy graphical update, as good as it was for the time starcraft is dated in more ways than just graphically. I might have preferred a full remake with the sc2 engine or better yet something new - with proper pathing and less interface limitations.

Cause it's a good remaster people asked for. Doing such remake would change everything, which people don't want, cause it's not the point.
You have StarCraft: Mass Recall a SC2 mod.

5 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Neat, but I wouldn't be buying it. If I wanted to play original starcraft, I would either dig out my old discs of it or play the fan remaster of it in Starcraft 2, which looks a hell of a lot better than the original SC or this remaster.

I also doubt it will give much more life to the SC e-sport scene.

They announced that SC and BW originals will be free which is awesome. 
Personally I like the visual look of original SC more than SC2 tbh. Original is not so cartoony.

2 hours ago, Sauron said:

I know, but I still wish it were something more. I played sc2 before the original and when I tried it the outdated UI turned me off very quickly. I can still stomach stuff like aoe 2, but sc is just too much of a chore for me to grow to enjoy it.

Really? They're not so much different, at least to me. Played the original first though.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Corsair K63 Cherry MX red | Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Oh damn it, does this mean no more Starcraft for my 15 year old PC on VIA integrated graphics? 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Huh... that might explain why the classic Starcraft trilogy was listed as "Sold Out" recently on the Battle.net store.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

9 hours ago, sTizzl said:

i don't know about anyone else but this hit me right in the feels, the nostalgia is real. think they will implement some sort of VR support? that would be interesting.

i am probably looking forward to all the old school custom maps the most, how about you guys? what are you looking forward to reliving?

Release will be this summer.

I am pretty sure my integrated graphics can run that...

AMAZINGLY REMASTERED...

I NEEDED WINDOWS 10 64-BIT SO BADLYxD

The awesome build

Ram: DDR400 2.5 GB   GPU: It's big, that's all I know   Case: A red box   Motherboard: My mother hates me   HDD: I don't have one, I threw it against the wall and it broke, so it is a softdrive   CPU: Intel Pentium 3, Quake get's rekt   OS: Microshaft Winblows XP

Here comes a beast of a laptop, the TravelMate 5742, it's so bad (get the reference )

Ram : 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM  (1066Mhz)     CPU :  Intel Core i5 480M / 2.66 GHz (It turbo's up to 2.93 GHz)     GPU :  Intel HD Graphics     HDD : 500GB (5400 rpm) OS : Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (Build 1607)

17 minutes ago, Doobeedoo said:

Cause it's a good remaster people asked for. Doing such remake would change everything, which people don't want, cause it's not the point.

Change everything? I don't see how. Same units, same balance, same interactions (pathing induced interactions can be adapted quite easily even with a significantly better underlying algorythm) - except without the artificially inflated mechanical difficulty (due to technical limitations) and with a much smoother flow to the whole thing. Widescreen support is one such change (which luckily IS part of the remaster) and I don't see how it could "miss the point" in any way. If "the point" is fondling nostalgia even in parts of the game which are objectively bad by modern standards then by that logic ANY change to the original misses the point. If it's about the aesthetic, carbot has clearly shown that it's perfectly feasible to use 2d/rotoscoped models in a modern engine.

An sc2 mod is not the same thing, firstly because the campaign is missing, secondly because the playerbase is bound to be a lot more anemic - not to mention the ladder system will be all over the place.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

15 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Change everything? I don't see how. Same units, same balance, same interactions (pathing induced interactions can be adapted quite easily even with a significantly better underlying algorythm) - except without the artificially inflated mechanical difficulty (due to technical limitations) and with a much smoother flow to the whole thing. Widescreen support is one such change (which luckily IS part of the remaster) and I don't see how it could "miss the point" in any way. If "the point" is fondling nostalgia even in parts of the game which are objectively bad by modern standards then by that logic ANY change to the original misses the point. If it's about the aesthetic, carbot has clearly shown that it's perfectly feasible to use 2d/rotoscoped models in a modern engine.

An sc2 mod is not the same thing, firstly because the campaign is missing, secondly because the playerbase is bound to be a lot more anemic - not to mention the ladder system will be all over the place.

That's the point, not change everything. Just make it as it is for modern hardware and such. Also, many don't want pathing changed, pros got used it etc. Or balance even too.

I never said widescreen for example would miss the point. But changing core gameplay mechanics and balance. No point remastering and making it complete different game, same for 12 units select, just keep it.

Same how some argue that Vanilla WoW would be great with many modern changes and fixes opposed to just original code of that time.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Corsair K63 Cherry MX red | Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

1 minute ago, Doobeedoo said:

That's the point, not change everything. Just make it as it is for modern hardware and such. Also, many don't want pathing changed, pros got used it etc. Or balance even too.

I never said widescreen for example would miss the point. But changing core gameplay mechanics and balance. No point remastering and making it complete different game, same for 12 units select, just keep it.

Same how some argue that Vanilla WoW would be great with many modern changes and fixes opposed to just original code of that time.

Ideally the core mechanics and balance would be the same - I don't see what the 12 unit limit adds to the experience, nor what is enjoyable about dragoons being drunk all the time.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

Ideally the core mechanics and balance would be the same - I don't see what the 12 unit limit adds to the experience, nor what is enjoyable about dragoons being drunk all the time.

It's part of the game, 12 unit selection is one of the most requested feature by SC community, managing dragoons and such is something experienced ones are used to already anyway and don't want it to change. Also in SC 1 units mass units behave differently when controlled, using like A often and such would be different as far as units movement with more than 12 selection in SC1. SC2 behaves different.

Quake best example (keeping bug stuff) with it's movement which is based on acceleration, which is a bug in code, but decided to be left cause it became a standard that players used. Pretty much what made the game amazing and stand out. It spices the gameplay enormously. I still play it. Pretty much best FPS game for me. 

16 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I'm with @Doobeedoo on this, Its a remaster not a remake. The 12 unit cap is what made the difference between a skilled and a great commander. You had to master micro.

They have Dumb'd down everything else for this current market of kids who need their hands held, please for the love of all things spaghetti monster don't go F'ing this up. 

Personally I've lost my starry eyes for blizzard. And I play on a vanillia server and been loving it. Can't wait for it to go to TBC .  

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

15 minutes ago, Doobeedoo said:

Quake best example (keeping bug stuff) with it's movement which is based on acceleration, which is a bug in code, but decided to be left cause it became a standard that players used. Pretty much what made the game amazing and stand out. It spices the gameplay enormously. I still play it. Pretty much best FPS game for me. 

I don't think this is comparable - bug or not it can be considered a design choice, since they had the technology to have the acceleration be there or not at their discretion. The 12 unit limit is due to old technological limitations. I can see why nostalgic fans would want it to be there, but from a gameplay perspective I think I can safely say it's just a needless annoyance.

18 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

I'm with @Doobeedoo on this, Its a remaster not a remake. The 12 unit cap is what made the difference between a skilled and a great commander. You had to master micro.

They have Dumb'd down everything else for this current market of kids who need their hands held, please for the love of all things spaghetti monster don't go F'ing this up. 

Personally I've lost my starry eyes for blizzard. And I play on a vanillia server and been loving it. Can't wait for it to go to TBC .  

Removing the 12 unit limit would not lower the skill cap in any way as demonstrated by sc2 and other similar games.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I don't think this is comparable - bug or not it can be considered a design choice, since they had the technology to have the acceleration be there or not at their discretion. The 12 unit limit is due to old technological limitations. I can see why nostalgic fans would want it to be there, but from a gameplay perspective I think I can safely say it's just a needless annoyance.

Just wanted it to compare how certain, be it design/limitation/bug choices being left on purpose for remaster is what loyal fans want untouched.

As far as Q movement well, it is a bug, not really design choice and players didn't want it changed, so they simply just left it.

As far as SC2 12 unit limit old tech limitation aside, SC veterans are happy about it in remaster :)

Way before SC2 was even made I wondered like "hey, why can't I just select ALL the units" haha.

Am happy to see this game remaster. Never played it only got into StarCraft with the 2nd game. 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

11 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

Strange choice considering how much controversy there's been over classic wow recently, you'd think they'd want to remaster that instead.

You think you want that, but you don't.

25 minutes ago, Doobeedoo said:

Just wanted it to compare how certain, be it design/limitation/bug choices being left on purpose for remaster is what loyal fans want untouched.

As far as Q movement well, it is a bug, not really design choice and players didn't want it changed, so they simply just left it.

As far as SC2 12 unit limit old tech limitation aside, SC veterans are happy about it in remaster :)

Way before SC2 was even made I wondered like "hey, why can't I just select ALL the units" haha.

yeah, I remember playing aoe2 and wondering the same thing - and that game has a 40 unit limit

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

The problem with the original is the high skill ceiling/floor for competition; that's why outside of Korea, it kind of died off. Nowadays, kids complain about the limit on unit selection, because it forced you to do more work, think about your strategy, and have incredible dexterity.

Lots of games have this problem; Quake didn't last too long, and the users were never at crazy levels, just because of the skill involved to play it. CS 1.3 through 1.6, through to Source, CS:GO, a ton of elements were removed to keep the ceiling lower and maintain its user base.

I think avoiding alteration of the gameplay was a good decision, and one most competitive-style gamers will like. For casual players, and ones who don't have the time or desire to get good at the game, it's nothing to write home about. Ultimately, it's nice that they're updating as many other elements that they can.

4 hours ago, Doobeedoo said:

WoW is not harder, it's just that there are terrible ways they made systems as far as RNG gearing and differences between difficulties just to accommodate everyone, but in a sense fail HC raiders though.

Mythic Nighthold is extremely difficult, and unlike previous raids, it doesn't really get all that much easier with more gear.

Especially anything past Spellblade, they're extremely hard. They stay punishing, even if you have 921 iIevel.

The reason they're leaving, and they've actually stated it, isn't just because of RNG loot. To some extent that is the case because it's so much harder to get the mythic loot, but it's harder, and far more effort than HC as you mentioned.

Never mind the extra mechanics in Mythic, but it's just so damn punishing. You always need to try your darn best, one early death and it's essentially a wipe right there.
Then add in the silly loot system, and it's just a complete mess, and the time investment just isn't worth it. Not when you need to run several Split raids at nearly all difficulties. 

Nothing more demoralising than seeing someone from LFR, that's never touched Normal or Heroic, never mind Mythic walk around with a 925 + Socket Draught of Souls. :(

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Lücien/advanced

We've hit a wall in Mythic, not just because of how hard it is, but because people are getting burnt out from the grind. Always needing to run at least Mythic Plus 15 dungeons, then having to max Artifact weapons for several specs. It's just the worst.

It was so mental that at one point were actually went into Mythic Nighthold progression with 18-19 people. Ended up killing Skorpyron as a 19man group, and did the same essentially for Chronomatic as well.

At least in Vanilla after grinding out Argent Dawn rep you were greeted with some rewards, and brand new Raid to bash your head against.

Now you're just greeted with more grind; and patch 7.2 is adding in even more Artifact Levels. :/

Mix all of that with a pure hell of a difficulty, where some guilds can spend a month progressing on a Single boss, and you can see why people at the top end are leaving. Which is a damn shame, I always wanted the world and realm first runs to be more important.

Even so, I do enjoy WoW still. Been with my guild for years, and we all get on grand in and outside of the game. Sadly people are getting a little burnt out to say the least. Hopefully Blizzard cop on and fix the issues.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

6 minutes ago, Valentyn said:

Mythic Nighthold is extremely difficult, and unlike previous raids, it doesn't really get all that much easier with more gear.

Especially anything past Spellblade, they're extremely hard. They stay punishing, even if you have 921 iIevel.

The reason they're leaving, and they've actually stated it, isn't just because of RNG loot. To some extent that is the case because it's so much harder to get the mythic loot, but it's harder, and far more effort than HC as you mentioned.

Never mind the extra mechanics in Mythic, but it's just so damn punishing. You always need to try your darn best, one early death and it's essentially a wipe right there.
Then add in the silly loot system, and it's just a complete mess, and the time investment just isn't worth it. Not when you need to run several Split raids at nearly all difficulties. 

Nothing more demoralising than seeing someone from LFR, that's never touched Normal or Heroic, never mind Mythic walk around with a 925 + Socket Draught of Souls. :(

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Lücien/advanced

We've hit a wall in Mythic, not just because of how hard it is, but because people are getting burnt out from the grind. Always needing to run at least Mythic Plus 15 dungeons, then having to max Artifact weapons for several specs. It's just the worst.

It was so mental that at one point were actually went into Mythic Nighthold progression with 18-19 people. Ended up killing Skorpyron as a 19man group, and did the same essentially for Chronomatic as well.

At least in Vanilla after grinding out Argent Dawn rep you were greeted with some rewards, and brand new Raid to bash your head against.

Now you're just greeted with more grind; and patch 7.2 is adding in even more Artifact Levels. :/

Mix all of that with a pure hell of a difficulty, where some guilds can spend a month progressing on a Single boss, and you can see why people at the top end are leaving. Which is a damn shame, I always wanted the world and realm first runs to be more important.

Even so, I do enjoy WoW still. Been with my guild for years, and we all get on grand in and outside of the game. Sadly people are getting a little burnt out to say the least. Hopefully Blizzard cop on and fix the issues.

Yeah, difficult but not rewarding loot as it should be. I mean I like that end game content is hard, but better make it in line with proper loot after progress. The LFR and such where you get pretty great ilvl so lame. Grind also killing it for alts, many do tend to play main primarily too. 

Haha and yeah I knew how it will end up in 7.2 with Artifact system. 

Same here, still enjoy WoW though. If I don't tend to not PvE I always PvP so that's great part of the game I always liked. Though even there balance needs attention.

Just now, Doobeedoo said:

Yeah, difficult but not rewarding loot as it should be. I mean I like that end game content is hard, but better make it in line with proper loot after progress. The LFR and such where you get pretty great ilvl so lame. Grind also killing it for alts, many do tend to play main primarily too. 

Haha and yeah I knew how it will end up in 7.2 with Artifact system. 

Same here, still enjoy WoW though. If I don't tend to not PvE I always PvP so that's great part of the game I always liked. Though even there balance needs attention.

Man I HATE that I need to step into LFR, never mind trying to get Augment runes, but actually for a chance of an upgrade when I'm decked out mostly mythic and mythic Plus 15 loot.

What Dislike as well is that there are only really 2-3 places to get decent relics for my weapons. 

I actually need to still do Xavius weekly, on all difficulties, and Black Rook Hold of all places. Blizzard in their wisdom only added those two spots to get Fel - Energetic Stabbing relics for Subtlety rogues :/

When it comes to alts though, I feel lucky. I tend to stick with a single character for a very very long time/years. 

I'm at the point where I got my 9th legendary yesterday in Heroic Emerald Nightmare of all places. 

Many folks with alts, aren't as lucky, or they end up with Sephuz or Prydaz on their alts.

2vaupXL.jpg

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

That's a remaster? 

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

12 hours ago, DocSwag said:

Will do, if they happen to take me to a snack room. Just checked and the NDA doesn't seem to say anything about taking pictures, so it is possible that I could take a picture of it if they take me there. The NDA only limits me in terms of info of products and whatnot. So hopefully I will be able to take a pic. I've set reminders and bookmarked your post so hopefully I don't forget xD

Not asking what youre touring but how did you get a tour? That seems pretty cool

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Just now, Clanscorpia said:

Not asking what youre touring but how did you get a tour? That seems pretty cool

The programming teacher at my school tends to organize a lot of small field trips for us at school (there's been a Sony and Google tour in the past, we got the Google tour because some alums from our school work there and the Sony tour because a pretty high end executive at Sony's son goes to my school), where a lucky few of us that sign up quick enough get to go, and it just so happens that one of the REALLY high up execs (not gonna say exactly who, for obvious privacy reasons, but by high up I mean like CTO, CFO, CEO, President level) at Blizzard's kid ALSO goes to my school (lol). Connections is the reason, I guess.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

Just now, DocSwag said:

The programming teacher at my school tends to organize a lot of small field trips for us at school (there's been a Sony and Google tour in the past, we got the Google tour because some alums from our school work there and the Sony tour because a pretty high end executive at Sony's son goes to my school), where a lucky few of us that sign up quick enough get to go, and it just so happens that one of the REALLY high up execs (not gonna say exactly who, for obvious privacy reasons, but by high up I mean like CTO, CFO, CEO, President level) at Blizzard's kid ALSO goes to my school (lol). Connections is the reason, I guess.

God damn you go to a richy rich school lol. Im jealous

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Am I the only person not excited for this?

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14