How do I use the audio jack on my monitor??

Shoksta

Hey guys!

So I recently decided to put my xbox 360 next to my Aoc AG24qx Monitor and use that monitor for the xbox.

I connected it via HDMI and but the speakers on my monitor are awful!!

So I connected other external speakers into the lime green audio jack but the monitor still uses the internal speakers!

I can't find the right option to change that

And to use the external speakers, but there has to be a way because there is a jack in the monitor. I tried monitor settings and xbox settings.

Please help my sorry-ass out :'(

PS: The xbox doesn't have an audio jack so i can't do it there!!

i don't have xbox but i have connected my pc ( green cable receptor ) to the monitors ( green cable receptor ) to get the monitors speakers to work but it won't work for separate speakers. sucks doesn't it?

those are speakers in not speakers out, i don't know if the xbox has a separate audio out but you can try hooking something up to there if it has it. maybe somewhere in the settings you can change the audio out from hdmi to audio jack or something.

Thanks guys, I tried changing settings and stuff, doesn't work, I guess I'll hook it up to my tv -.- 

Or you can use an xbox headset of some sort to continue using your monitor for video.