I Feel tired all day? >_<

TheArcheaon

I'm not sure why, but for about a month now I've been feeling extremely tired lately (and all day) and caffeine doesn't help a single bit. 

I feel somewhat miserable because I feel tired non-stop. What could be the cause of this? I sleep from 7pm to 8am (I usually pass out around 7 out of habbit) Although I normally would stay up until midnight (getting work done) >_<

I'm wanting to actually not feel tired, so I'm looking for suggestions >:| 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I'm not sure why, but for about a month now I've been feeling extremely tired lately (and all day) and caffeine doesn't help a single bit. 

I feel somewhat miserable because I feel tired non-stop. What could be the cause of this? I sleep from 7pm to 8am (I usually pass out around 7 out of habbit) Although I normally would stay up until midnight (getting work done) >_<

I would suggest to try a different diet as that can cause toxin build up etc which can mess with your sleep pattern.

\

go do a blood test

u might have some kind of deficiency

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I would suggest to try a different diet as that can cause toxin build up etc which can mess with your sleep pattern.

So you think it could be me not getting enough calories or something? >_>

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

i 'm actually not being able to sleep from 2 nights(or days?)What should i do?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Go to the doctor, toxin buildup can never in a million years cause that. Sorry Nicholas but it just doesn't. Toxins aren't even scientifically supported, it's something that people believe in exists.

Same with the toxin ridding diets, they don't do anything, it's a placebo if you feel 'different'.

"caffeine doesn't help a single bit"

Not sure how much you drink but i suggest you stop, then you'll notice a difference ones your body gotten use it, seriously caffeine is shit! i dont understand how people can drink crap with that in it for so long.
Stop drinking that shit and go to bed and sleep 8-9 hours instead and get some rest, if you can take the week off and just rest.
and check with your Doc, might be something else aswell

Sounds like an under active thyroid may want to get that checked out.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Go to the doctor, toxin buildup can never in a million years cause that. Sorry Nicholas but it just doesn't. Toxins aren't even scientifically supported, it's something that people believe in exists.

Same with the toxin ridding diets, they don't do anything, it's a placebo if you feel 'different'.

Like I said it could be many things. I just said Toxin and it has been tested that it can effect your body which can effect your sleep patterns.

\

Stop it with the caffeine for starters. You'll probably feel worse for a little while but you are much better off without it. If you are still feeling really bad you should get that blood test.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Stop being a post whore, it is really getting anoying! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

dude wtf i feel exactly the same way! for like these last 2-3 weeks im just super tired when i wake up and through the day(but mainly after school). maybe its the weather, or maybe its that i dont drink a lot so maybe im dehydrated but either way i wana find out cuz its annoying me

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Like I said it could be many things. I just said Toxin and it has been tested that it can effect your body which can effect your sleep patterns.

Where is the article? Because I need to find truly credible evidence. I myself don't believe in the new 'toxins' fad because science hasn't had official research about it from a credible source.

Do you sleep 13 hours? I always feel tired when slept too much. 

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Do you sleep 13 hours? I always feel tired when slept too much. 

I don't do it forcefully, its because my body feels so exhausted >_< 

I mean its not like I'm overweight (I'm actually underweight for my age) I don't think being underweight could affect my sleeping habits.

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I don't do it forcefully, its because my body feels so exhausted >_< 

I mean its not like I'm overweight (I'm actually underweight for my age) I don't think being underweight could affect my sleeping habits.

Maybe try sleeping for 9-10 hours. For me, this is the best time. Too much or too little sleep and i feel tired.

Maybe try sleeping for 9-10 hours. For me, this is the best time. Too much or too little sleep and i feel tired.

I use to sleep about 8 hours I would sleep form midnight to 8am. 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I use to sleep about 8 hours I would sleep form midnight to 8am. 

Then rest your eyes before going to sleep, don't use any PC's or phones for an hour or something. 

Then rest your eyes before going to sleep, don't use any PC's or phones for an hour or something. 

Yeah, usually before I go to sleep I read for about an hour :D

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Ignore all other advice apart from the blood test advice....You NEED to get this done ASAP.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Iron deficiency will cause you to feel tired all the time even after you sleep for long periods of time. What I would recommend is go to the Doctor and get a blood test and you will find out. Iron deficiency can usually be solved by taking some Iron supplements. 

Masturbate some MOAR!

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!