You know Samsung has too much money when..

Eyal

Still not as bad as the Axe BF4 commercial.

There was nothing wrong with that commercial. It was a simple plug, but it was not sexist in any way as both the male and female exited their vehicles.

There was nothing wrong with that commercial. It was a simple plug, but it was not sexist in any way as both the male and female exited their vehicles.

Just by saying axe it's sexist.. because everyone knows what axe is..

so they don't show the product in a video promoting galaxy gear. yeah, Sounds like a great idea.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Somebody+call+the+sWAT+team+someone+just

I've seen this picture a million times and it still makes me laugh

The commercial is pretty stupid though

This looked really like Mission Impossible lol. Guess they had too much time on their hands and decided to create a commercial with Messi.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

You know Samsung has too much money when they pay apple 1 billion dollers in nickels xD

Whoa! Really? That's the ultimate troll..

Whoa! Really? That's the ultimate troll..

I tried paying the cashier at best buy in pennies, it didnt work out well. He told me to come back in dollar bills

I tried paying the cashier at best buy in pennies, it didnt work out well. He told me to come back in dollar bills

The store I work at wouldn't mind as long as they were already rolled.  I don't work at Best Buy though.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads