WPS PIN

AdamI

I'm trying to print from my laptop from Samsung M2020W printer. I'm able to discover the printer, but it asks for the WPS PIN. Where do I find the PIN? Looked on the back of the printer and it's not there? 

The WPS pin is the wireless pin, usually printed on the router/modem. I assume the printer is asking for the WPS pin?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

30 minutes ago, AdamI said:

I'm trying to print from my laptop from Samsung M2020W printer. I'm able to discover the printer, but it asks for the WPS PIN. Where do I find the PIN? Looked on the back of the printer and it's not there? 

If you log into your Routers WebGUI page (usually 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 - but it could be other things too), under the WIFI settings page, there is usually an option for "WPS" - it should list the PIN (usually a 4-digit code), and it should also have an option to virtually "press" the WPS button.

But you could also simply go into the Samsung printer settings, and manually select the SSID (WIFI network name) and type in the WIFI password.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

why ANY hardware is STILL using WPS i will never know. its the  most useless SECURITY protocol EVER invented.