COD World at War

XiiXii808

Is it still possible to play online on steam call of duty world at war? i wanna buy the game just to go down memory lane and play the zombies and multiplayer but im not sure if the online servers are still on?

10 minutes ago, XiiXii808 said:

Is it still possible to play online on steam call of duty world at war? i wanna buy the game just to go down memory lane and play the zombies and multiplayer but im not sure if the online servers are still on?

They are on console 

There are, but if you want an experience that isn't modded to hell, you'd probably have to get it on console rather than PC. 

Last time I played WaW on PC it was impossible to get into a regular server with a decent amount of players. Zombies was no fun as everyone was using mods and flying around the map. 

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

There are, but if you want an experience that isn't modded to hell, you'd probably have to get it on console rather than PC. 

Last time I played WaW on PC it was impossible to get into a regular server with a decent amount of players. Zombies was no fun as everyone was using mods and flying around the map. 

Console is better for finding no modders (I rarely find them, if I do its only the top prestiege with every gun, so not that bad I guess) 

19 minutes ago, XiiXii808 said:

you can play it still online