Proper squat?

OnionRings

I recently posted saying my ass was hurting from sitting too long and people suggested doing squats, I looked up a guide on how to do them and they said to keep your heels flat but I find that when I do the squat my heels come off the floor, I can't seem to get them to stay flat.

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

Try and put all of your weight on your heels. Not just try and keep the heels down. You will have to shift your body weight

Breaking things 1 day at a time

7 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Try and put all of your weight on your heels. Not just try and keep the heels down. You will have to shift your body weight

Ok its getting better, I dont go down as far that way though is that normal? Also 2 guides said breathing differently, one guy was using a really big weight (forget the name) on his shoulder and he said breathe when you stand, a woman not using weights like ill be doing (just bare) said breathe going down. Which is it?

CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

2 minutes ago, OnionRings said:

Ok its getting better, I dont go down as far that way though is that normal? Also 2 guides said breathing differently, one guy was using a really big weight (forget the name) on his shoulder and he said breathe when you stand, a woman not using weights like ill be doing (just bare) said breathe going down. Which is it?

idk. Id say it depends. You probably just need to keep doing squats for a few days before you notice any difference in how far down you can go.

As for the breathing im not sure. The dude with the weight changes quite a bit because weight. I don't think it matters that much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aclHkVaku9U

Breaking things 1 day at a time

2 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

idk. Id say it depends. You probably just need to keep doing squats for a few days before you notice any difference in how far down you can go.

As for the breathing im not sure. The dude with the weight changes quite a bit because weight. I don't think it matters that much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aclHkVaku9U

Ah ok I wasn't doing the hands out thing, might help balance my fat ass so I don't fall over xD

CPU

I think the main thing to remember about breathing is to keep doing it.

Some folks hold their breath when they are lifting weights and not even intentionally. 

14 hours ago, Thunderpup said:

I think the main thing to remember about breathing is to keep doing it.

Some folks hold their breath when they are lifting weights and not even intentionally. 

Will do. I had to google if it was safe to keep exercising sore, it is, its called DOMS. I vaguely remember hearing about DOMS in school but forgot if it was a good thing. My main problem is going to be remembering to exercise. I'm gonna be like " meh not today " then skip that day and ruin everything, usually you miss one day you forget and miss another. I used to have myself on a decent schedule where I was lifting weights and doing sit ups for about a month in a row, then I kept forgetting and eventually stopped.

CPU