"Bad_System_Config_Info" Bsod + Can't access SSD

Zambonie

So I was 'refurbishing' my laptop, and it was time to reinstall windows 10 onto it. My laptop wouldn't boot into the hard drive anymore for whatever reason anyway, but did boot into other things like ubuntu. I decided to stick the laptop hard drive into my actual computer, so that I can get the files off of it. I tried to access my user files on Windows from the hard drive, but it seemed like over it would take hours to actually open the folder for whatever reason. So instead, I booted into my laptop hard drive and moved all the important files onto my extra 1TB hard drive in my system. I decided to go into my SSD with windows installed in it just to start I program I had on it. It let me into the drive, but It wouldn't let me into any of the folders in the root of the ssd (program files, windows, users, etc) I reboot into my ssd after I'm all done, and on boot I get a "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" bsod. I booted back into the laptop hard drive, which I am currently running on, and find that I can't get into the SSD at all anymore, It just returns "Access denied" and wouldn't even show owner, storage, etc. If I have to reset windows on that ssd (Which I really don't want to considering I just did when I got it 2 months ago) I at least want to get my important files off of it.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix the "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" bsod, or at least be able to get into my SSD again, that'd be great. Thanks.

I'll supply more info if needed.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2