Mass Effect: Andromeda automatic tabbing out issue

So I have been playing mass effect andromeda since release in NA(3 days now), it has been working fine and I have had no problems, until today. I loaded my game up after exiting out of a few background tabs through task manager such as some apple software and blue stacks. So when I launch the game it is fine but when it is in the menus, loading screens, or me actually playing the game every few seconds it kind of tabs out by itself. I took a video of this but apple is not so good and the video doesn't seem work anywhere but on my iPhone so I couldn't upload it to some places and others it may not work. To add more detail to the way it tabs out by itself, it flashes a few black screens for split seconds and goes into origin for a fraction of a second then flashes some more black screens and I am back in the game. So a normal tab out with a lot of extra flashing and minus the screen where you choose the tab and it does it by itself.

things I have tried so far:

-clean install my drivers

-send some diagnostic information to origin support which they replied with it looking fine

-repaired the game

-restarted my PC multiple times

that's it so far lol, the only other problem I can think of, though probably unlikely, is the possibility of me miss clicking on a background task that I shouldn't have and ended (keep in mind that I did restart my PC and haven't exited any background tabs through task manager since). If this is the case I don't have any restore points for windows, I am out of ideas to fix this if it is the issue.

Another thing that might be the issue, though I highly doubt this, is that I uninstalled some Asus streaming app that allowed me to stream what is on my phone to my PC monitor (it never worked to begin with which is why I uninstalled it). Maybe I uninstalled it wrong or something IDK if this is the problem please help. 

The origin support employee I got said it was an in-game glitch, though I'm unsure if this is the problem as it worked last night when I got off of it and it just magically stopped working when I launched it today.

If you guys can help figure what is causing this or if the issue I stated above is indeed the issue and you know how to fix it then great!

The video I took is included if it does work for you.

IMG_0169.MOV