Corsair Utility Engine 2 (CUE 2) Strafe RGB Problems.

Go to solution Solved by Damascus,

I had the same issue, turn on advanced mode

advanced.PNG.0997285f2f9bd1698d20d435b99954f4.PNG

Hello guys!

So I'm rocking the Strafe RGB mechanical keyboard. I go into CUE and download some profiles straight from the app (not from the forum).

The problem is that even if it displays the demos correctly, when I download some of them won't work properly. They will either be black with no actions in or it will be the Spiral Rainbow effect:S

I do download profiles compatible with my keyboard.

Can someone help me? Maybe someone who owns a Corsair keyboard and uses the CUE2.

1. Sorry for the bad English.

2. Perhaps I needed to post that into the Apps section..

Chasis: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo || PSU: Seasonic PX 650 || Mobo: MSI Z690 Pro A || CPU: Intel i5 12600K || CPU Cooler: Lian Li Galahad AIO 240 || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB @3200 || GPU: AORUS 4070 ti Elite || Boot Drive: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB || Secondary Drive: Crucial MX300 525GB || HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Intake Fans: 3x Lian Li UniFan SL120 || Exhaust Fans: 2x Lian Li UniFan SL120 || Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless || Keyboard: Das Keyboard 4Q with Cherry MX Browns || Monitor: Acer Predator IPS 165Hz GSync

I had the same issue, turn on advanced mode

advanced.PNG.0997285f2f9bd1698d20d435b99954f4.PNG

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Thanks for the reply.

By turning on the Advanced Settings, it changed 2 of my profiles looks, (80's Retro and Subtle is Beautiful), and completely disabled the Blue Embers profile.

Perhaps I need to play with Advanced Settings each time I switch to another profile?

Autumn not Winter is one of those beutiful profiles that did not work sadly.

Chasis: Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo || PSU: Seasonic PX 650 || Mobo: MSI Z690 Pro A || CPU: Intel i5 12600K || CPU Cooler: Lian Li Galahad AIO 240 || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB @3200 || GPU: AORUS 4070 ti Elite || Boot Drive: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB || Secondary Drive: Crucial MX300 525GB || HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Intake Fans: 3x Lian Li UniFan SL120 || Exhaust Fans: 2x Lian Li UniFan SL120 || Mouse: Logitech G Pro Wireless || Keyboard: Das Keyboard 4Q with Cherry MX Browns || Monitor: Acer Predator IPS 165Hz GSync

Just now, hiimFred said:

Thanks for the reply.

By turning on the Advanced Settings, it changed 2 of my profiles looks, (80's Retro and Subtle is Beautiful), and completely disabled the Blue Embers profile.

Perhaps I need to play with Advanced Settings each time I switch to another profile?

Autumn not Winter is one of those beutiful profiles that did not work sadly.

For me it works no problem and I have the one of the oldest K70s.  Try re-installing it and yeah you need to either switch advanced on and off or recreate those profiles

@Damascus Another quick question.

Does the Keyboard and Mouse have to have the same profile? I have the Sabre RGB but some of these profiles dont take the mouse in account so the lights are turned off on it.

Just now, hiimFred said:

@Damascus Another quick question.

Does the Keyboard and Mouse have to have the same profile? I have the Sabre RGB but some of these profiles dont take the mouse in account so the lights are turned off on it.

I don't have a Corsair mouse so I don't know

Okay, thanks for the info friend, God bless.