5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Hosting?

2. 2. What website do you want?

• Business
    • Portfolio
    • Blog
    • Landing
    • Other

Anyone wanting a free WordPress design? I will design a blog, business, portfolio or landing page website with custom logos. I am trying to grow my portfolio so anyone who is willing to take this offer I can put you on a waiting list. Any questions I will be happy to answer! Thank you!

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

Motherboard- Asus M5A97 plus

Ram- Hyper X Fury 8gb 1866

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Case- NZXT s340 Black/Blue

Questioning if this is against the Community Standards.

No advertising of any non LTT/LMG material

• eBay/trading sites, personal websites or businesses except where appropriate. (Eg who can do data recovery in Vancouver)

Just now, mpsparrow said:

Questioning if this is against the Community Standards.

No I don't think so. I have done free graphic design a while ago and this same question was asked and from my knowledge if something is advertised as free then it is not against community standards since it is not being advertised as business and to take advantage of the site for profit. 

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Ok, either way I don't think this is the place to post this kind of thing. If you want to grow your portfolio then I suggest going to local businesses and offering them $100 to build them a website. Any smart person could look through your portfolio and see that you made a bunch of useless websites for people.

1 minute ago, mpsparrow said:

Ok, either way I don't think this is the place to post this kind of thing. If you want to grow your portfolio then I suggest going to local businesses and offering them $100 to build them a website. Any smart person could look through your portfolio and see that you made a bunch of useless websites for people.

Yes I am currently doing that. If you read my topic post carefully I can put you on a list. I am included poeple in my local area but I just wanted to see if anyone would like to be included on the forum.  

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

4 minutes ago, Matrix13 said:

Yes I am currently doing that. If you read my topic post carefully I can put you on a list. I am included poeple in my local area but I just wanted to see if anyone would like to be included on the forum.  

Lol, I am a Mod on the wordpress.org support forums. I also have a plugin with over 100K+ active installs in the WordPress Plugin Directory. I don't need a website from you.

Just now, mpsparrow said:

Lol, I am a Mod on the wordpress.org support forums. I also have a plugin with over 100K+ active installs in the WordPress Plugin Directory. I don't need a website form you.

Then stop commenting. Any smart person can make useless comments on a topic and spell from right.

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Well that went south quick.

I'd say it's good of you to reach out to a tech community and ask if anyone is interested. You are simply trying to grow your portfolio and skillset. It's just like asking if anyone needs help with coding or an image photoshopped.

4 minutes ago, NinJake said:

I'd say it's good of you to reach out to a tech community and ask if anyone is interested. You are simply trying to grow your portfolio and skillset. It's just like asking if anyone needs help with coding or an image photoshopped.

Thank you!!!!

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

1 minute ago, NinJake said:

I see it as him trying to advertise his business. If I made a post saying that I will give you a free gift cards if you visit my website I would probably get banned. Just because it is free doesn't mean it isn't advertising.

5 minutes ago, Matrix13 said:

Then stop commenting. Any smart person can make useless comments on a topic and spell from right.

I am not going to argue further. We are both being dicks.

2 minutes ago, mpsparrow said:

I see it as him trying to advertise his business. If I made a post saying that I will give you a free gift cards if you visit my website I would probably get banned. Just because it is free doesn't mean it isn't advertising.

There's no advertising. They specifically stated they are working on a portfolio and are offering to create something for someone to benefit themselves and someone else in the progress. They never even said a business name or linked a website, so I don't see what the matter is here.

2 hours ago, NinJake said:

There's no advertising. They specifically stated they are working on a portfolio and are offering to create something for someone to benefit themselves and someone else in the progress. They never even said a business name or linked a website, so I don't see what the matter is here.

Thank you NinJake

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

35 minutes ago, Matrix13 said:

Thank you NinJake

Hey the difference between successful people and non-successful people are those who put in effort. Keep up the good work!