A way to change ASUS ROG base led

Zaxer_ITA

Hi to everybody,I'm new in here...

I want to ask for help for a thing,I own an ASUS ROG swift pq279q monitor and I like a lot the led on its base,but I'm working on a black/blue setup so its red color is an issue.

Is there anyone who knows a way to change it? I've already tried to search and I found nothing,I read something about acrylic pieces to change those but any modded monitor.

Just now, 8-Bit Ninja said:

It has a VESA mount so any VESA stand will work

The problem isn't that,I could also turn it off and it wouldn't cause me any problem,but i'd like so much to have a blue ROG logo on that base

Just now, Zaxer_ITA said:

The problem isn't that,I could also turn it off and it wouldn't cause me any problem,but i'd like so much to have a blue ROG logo on that base

oh shit sorry, as for changing the colour some film like JAY used to mod the colors of his gpu?

11 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

oh shit sorry, as for changing the colour some film like JAY used to mod the colors of his gpu?

haven't seen that yet,huge thanks by the way

So I watched the video about the film on the SLI bridge and the problem is it talks about white LEDs,from what i know on the monitor the plastic is white and the LEDs are red,so it wouldn't help,but I need more research about it.

again thank you anyway