Any Luck with Corsair AM4 bracket?

Has anyone actually received an AM4 bracket from Corsair for their AIO cooler.

It said they will deliver in 1 or 2 weeks and 2 weeks nearly up. My status just says PENDING.  Therefore I have a H80i V2 collecting dust.

I don't want to get an air cooler as it does not look aesthetically pleasing(looking for).

Should i sell the H80i v2 or wait and call up Corsair to find out what is happening?

I would recommend contacting Corsair to get an update.

They don't ship to my country, and I cannot find any supplier who has them.

Fortunately I did have a couple of older H100i coolers spare on the shelf which were compatible and I just used one of those instead.

20 minutes ago, k9commander said:

Has anyone actually received an AM4 bracket from Corsair for their AIO cooler.

It said they will deliver in 1 or 2 weeks and 2 weeks nearly up. My status just says PENDING.  Therefore I have a H80i V2 collecting dust.

I don't want to get an air cooler as it does not look aesthetically pleasing(looking for).

Should i sell the H80i v2 or wait and call up Corsair to find out what is happening?

14 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

I would recommend contacting Corsair to get an update.

They don't ship to my country, and I cannot find any supplier who has them.

Fortunately I did have a couple of older H100i coolers spare on the shelf which were compatible and I just used one of those instead.

I called corsair last week,  they told me everything was going to be released on the 22nd, which was Wednesday. Still nothing.

I'm frustrated as well. Literally the only thing holding up my upgrade. My old FX isn't holding up too well with my current work load, so let's hope Corsair can hurry things up.

I just order the bracket yesterday, and on the webpage it still says ship in 1 or 2 weeks. My friend has a NZXT kraken, and they already delivered the bracket free of charge. Come on corsair

I didn't even know they were taking pre-orders for this until I saw this thread so I ordered one about 15 minutes ago, my order was flagged so I had to call in to verify my info (probably standard for orders through a VPN) and when I spoke to the sales rep they said they don't know when they plan on shipping these out. I asked him if he thought it might be closer to one week or two and he said he'd tell me if he knew but they aren't providing any details to the sales reps.

-KuJoe

Sorry for the long wait on these bracket guys. I understand that it's a bit frustrating being in your situation. I do have an update for you guys. We will start shipping out to our hubs worldwide by early next week so if you have put in a pre-order, we will get your orders processed and expedited anytime next week. Again, I would like to apologize for the delay. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got my tracking number about an hour ago, glad I didn't start my build yet. :D

-KuJoe

On 3/24/2017 at 6:38 PM, Corsair Joseph said:

Sorry for the long wait on these bracket guys. I understand that it's a bit frustrating being in your situation. I do have an update for you guys. We will start shipping out to our hubs worldwide by early next week so if you have put in a pre-order, we will get your orders processed and expedited anytime next week. Again, I would like to apologize for the delay. 

I called a week or so ago, and was told that everything had been pushed back to the 31st.  I ordered mine on 3/6, and my order still shows as pending.

Air cooling works for now, but this is getting a little ridiculous.

My tracking number says it's out for delivery so I should get mine today. Fingers crossed!

-KuJoe

I called this afternoon to investigate (since Corsair doesn't seem to have an e-mail address to contact them, oddly enough).  The rep said that my package should be shipping out within 24-48 business hours (meaning sometime between today and Tuesday).  Unfortunately, my status online still shows as pending, so I suppose I'll just have to wait a few more days and see if it changes.

Got mine today while at work.

The stand off's look a lot different than the AM3 stand off's.

for the bracket it looks like they just drilled an extra hole on the side

also it come with no instructions 

IMG_20170407_210127.jpg