Random Power Off

Hello everyone i have been facing this problem for a couple of days now.

First thing first i had a 1200W Omega Powersupply I was playing watch dog one night when all of a sudden my PC randomly shuts off i press the power button and it wouldn't power on so i disconnected all peripherals and open the case removed the Powersupply and tested it with the paperclip method and it seems clear to me that it was burnt or something. I had a spare 800W Omega Powersupply which i usedthe day after but before I installed thst PSU i completely disassembled my pc and do a thorough cleaning i smelled the location of the cpu it had a weird smell but I didn't take it to consideration. Assemble the pc and boot it up with the 800W PSU it stayed on for like 10-20 then shuts off i restarted it same thing

I did a lot of checks such as reseating the memories ,reapply thermal paste to the CPU and GPU also reseat the GPU i even reinstall the windows due to frustration.

Then i keep getting weird wavy lines on the monitor.

If anyone can assist me it would be of great help.

My setup is

Azza Toledo 301 Mid Tower Gaming Case "3 Case Fan"

2X 500Gb HDD

4x 2GB Dual Channel 1333Mhz DD3 Ram

Nvidia GT610 DDR3 2Gb 64bit Graphics Card

Corsair H50 WaterCooler 

Omega 800W Power Supply

how are your temps? Sounds like maybe your pump is dead on your water cooler possibly causing it to overheat and thermal protection kicks in and shuts it off. Go download HW monitor or Coretemp and monitor your CPU temps and see if this is the case. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

My Cpu temps goes up to 67C in the Bios and it's highlighted Red. But whenever i boot the pc i can hear the water flowing thru although whenever it's on and i feel the radiator it's a bit warm on both ends