Blowoff/fresh install through BIOS?

MasterLow

Hi there im having trouble blowing off my current hard drive and fresh installing because I made a new pc that runs intel and not amd which I was running before, i only have one hard drive thatwas pre formatted to my amd sh**box and now i tried moving it over to my intel build but it doesnt work, someone said in another forum that when upgrading your oc always fresh install your hard drive or something like that, my problem once again is that I only have the one hard drive and my new pc and i dont know how to fresh install it if i ant erase the data on it so if someone can help me out it would be much appreciated. p.s i dont gave the amd shetbox anymore and these are my soecs. also sorry for the short story.

https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/9YbDTH

I have an i5 kabylake but i need to download the bios firmware and update it to work with gen 7 cpu's

the post is literally unreadable duo to the wordings you put but anyway what windows os is it?

if you switch mobo did you sign in to ms account? some os might not like switching mobo and you might need a new key

though win10 seems to support mobo change. all you need to do is just install windows via a usb stick or a dvd disc

get a windows 10 install USB stick, then install.

during the install process there is an option to wipe your drives.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

3 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

get a windows 10 install USB stick, then install.

during the install process there is an option to wipe your drives.

I hate windows 8 through 10 i obly operate on windows 7 which i have a disc for