How do I get over PC addcition?

yathis
Just now, RGProductions said:

Or a clarinet. One of the easiest wind instruments. Really anything but a trumpet.

not cool as a violin or a piano. 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

not cool as a violin or a piano. 

But the sax is :)

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Just now, Alaa said:

Trumpets made me suffer

Me too. Now I play sax lol.

M1 MacBook Air 256/8 | iPhone 13 pro

Guitar would be best. Women love a guitarist.

Look at Slash from GNR.

9 minutes ago, yathis said:

French has ZERO uses

Heck even employee's in the federal Canadian government are not required to learn french. Yet they still teach it in the schools. What a waste.

This is incorrect.

The Official Languages Act requires bi-lingual service in areas designated as 'Officially Bilingual' in the act.  Namely, the National Capital Region, Montreal and the entire province of New Brunswick.  While all new hires are not required to be bi-lingual, it is a massively attractive skill for the hiring of positions in the civil employment.  About 40% of positions in civil employment have the requirement of 'Bilingual' where as only about 17% of all Canadians are bilingual.

Just now, yathis said:

Guitar would be best. Women love a guitarist.

Look at Slash from GNR.

why don't you try talking to them first?

14 minutes ago, yathis said:

Pokemon Go is for children. I am an adult.

That is so not true. The most people who play are 18-29 according to Forbes

Well if I'm going to suggest a hobby, go birding! You should be able to find a college birding group and go looking for cool birds.

I think an important thing to do when searching for a hobby is to look at a lot of things, see what catches your eye.

Also could join a sports team (sportsball!)

1 minute ago, RGProductions said:

Me too. Now I play sax lol.

You'll appreciate this man then

Spoiler

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Well I went to the passport office, and there was a sign that said No French Here or along those lines.

I agree tho AshleyAshes

I am mixing it up. Trying different sports at the different Meetups.com

Im thinking Soft Ball, but I think many of those are Beer Leagues, for me that would be Jail League in no time flat.

2 minutes ago, Energycore said:

That is so not true. The most people who play are 18-29 according to Forbes

Well if I'm going to suggest a hobby, go birding! You should be able to find a college birding group and go looking for cool birds.

I think an important thing to do when searching for a hobby is to look at a lot of things, see what catches your eye.

Also could join a sports team (sportsball!)

bird watching is fun and game until someone goes too close to the Canadian geese, than you run for your life get in your can and drive home fast as you can hope they don't follow you. 

2 minutes ago, yathis said:

Well I went to the passport office, and there was a sign that said No French Here or along those lines.

I agree tho AshleyAshes

Quote or tag the person you are talking to in order for them to see your reply

@{usename}

@AshleyAshes

bird watching is fun and game until someone goes too close to the Canadian goose, than you run for your life get in your can and drive home fast as you can hope they don't follow you. 

That's why we have rules like don't go chasing the birds :P

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Just now, Energycore said:

That's why we have rules like don't go chasing the birds :P

go close to them, my wife thought it was a good idea to go close to a baby goose.  

Heck, I went to the provincial works and there were people with accents from India or Pakistan. I shook my head and realized their english was passable.

LOL @ Birdwatching harm

Heck people still get out when bears are around, feeding bears.

One feller boated up next to a mooze and rode him in the water. He got caught via ego YT/FB and paid a hefty price.

21 minutes ago, Jorgen297 said:

buy a dog

Never buy any animals! Always rescue! :P:D

1 minute ago, yathis said:

I agree tho AshleyAshes

I am mixing it up. Trying different sports at the different Meetups.com

Do yo have any hobbies that you're interested in? You've mentioned hiking. Have you done it before. Also, I'd advice taking photos as well when you're out. I've got a Canon 100D with 55m and 300mm lens, you can use any camera :P  I go out to parks and forests and take pictures. xD:D I love it!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just now, yathis said:

Heck, I went to the provincial works and there were people with accents from India or Pakistan. I shook my head and realized their english was passable.

look, best way to get away from the internet is to go to a place whare you meet new people. 

go close to them, my wife thought it was a good idea to go close to a baby goose.  

Ah yeah, birds are nervous fuckers. Most will run from you, some will even fake death if you go close to their offspring so as to make you interested in them.

And then there's geese.

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

I gotta ease into it. Cant bite off too much of the apple.

look, best way to get away from the internet is to go to a place whare you meet new people. 

Yeah. I started to go out for walks in my area and to lose weight. :D I usually go walk for 2 hours. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Just now, Abdul201588 said:

Yeah. I started to go out for walks in my area and to lose weight. :D I usually go walk for 2 hours. 

not really worried about that, i have a good metabolism, 

not really worried about that, i have a good metabolism, 

Too bad I don't :(

5 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Ah yeah, birds are nervous fuckers. Most will run from you, some will even fake death if you go close to their offspring so as to make you interested in them.

And then there's geese.

Some are also tasty beautiful

39 minutes ago, yathis said:

I need to find physical hobbies, something that gets me outdoors.

ANy suggestions?

Get laid

6 minutes ago, yathis said:

I like to watch people, well primarly women. I am going for walks.

58d4a1bf441df_obiwanyouwanttogohomeanddeletyourlife.jpg.e683226c23fad90ae50e87eccf5bfb50.jpg