My PC any recommendations?

Go to solution Solved by striker477,
24 minutes ago, Terminator7577 said:

Do some cable management not just for looks but airflow.

Luke actually proved that cable management doesn't really effect air flow that much at all. 

I would however have to agree fix that hdd not good to have it sitting like that. Also, the power supply you are using looks sketchy, I would consider replacing it. 

Here's a few pics of my pc currently. If anyone has an idea or 2 that I could do to get it into better working condition. I would greatly appreciate it. P.S I'm kinda new to pc building so that's why my pc looks like it went through a blenderimage.thumb.jpg.bb06fbae31ad8140cca1d4f7b5970fbd.jpgIMG_8501.thumb.JPG.d7c7f7fb9c8a5bef10163c089cf31b2a.JPGimage.thumb.jpg.2a1d5a6b1c2c1f7573764f2609cba2ef.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.99e25959dba3b2b76b59eec75b655757.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.fb6124e790b05a41c7e5edaf228fdea2.jpg

image.jpg

mount the hdd properly, it isn't good for a hdd to be slightly crooked. also replace the psu, the one you have right now looks really dangerous.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

24 minutes ago, Terminator7577 said:

Do some cable management not just for looks but airflow.

Luke actually proved that cable management doesn't really effect air flow that much at all. 

I would however have to agree fix that hdd not good to have it sitting like that. Also, the power supply you are using looks sketchy, I would consider replacing it. 

31 minutes ago, Perry19 said:

Here's a few pics of my pc currently. If anyone has an idea or 2 that I could do to get it into better working condition. I would greatly appreciate it. P.S I'm kinda new to pc building so that's why my pc looks like it went through a blender

Does the carpet block the air vents?

| Follow me @beaniesonwhales | Dream Rig @ PCPartPicker | ♪♫SoundCloud♮♭ |

14 hours ago, Cuddlez said:

Does the carpet block the air vents?

No it was just there to take the pics 

*UPDATE* I've worked on my pc and now it's looking much cleaner than before. Thanks for all the tips everyone!