Best headset under 100usd

PackMaster
5 hours ago, Jdnoss1234 said:

Hate him all you want he still makes a living reviewing headphones and speakers.

No. He makes a living with an affiliated link farm and extensive reddit network of sycophants who buy up the cheap shit that he shills under the guise of being some kind of "Budget-Fi Guru". It's a mere coincidence that he happens to get audio equipment in front of the camera most of the time.

4 hours ago, SSL said:

No. He makes a living with an affiliated link farm and extensive reddit network of sycophants who buy up the cheap shit that he shills under the guise of being some kind of "Budget-Fi Guru". It's a mere coincidence that he happens to get audio equipment in front of the camera most of the time.

Well now I know where you stand... and why I don't read youtube comments anymore.

17 hours ago, SSL said:

Should i still get the philips 9500s?