Monstercat copy right

As a very very small youtuber I don't want to start off breaking rules. I was recording some Titanfall 2 game play, kudos to you if you play on any platform, and my mic picked up the songs I was listening to. Could that get me in trouble? I deleted the recording so it's not uploaded nor exists anymore. I mean I doubt monstercat would sue me or anything any way I don't make any money lol. I have 3 subs xD

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Contact them first and get their permission otherwise don't risk it.

If you are monetizing your videos then it's a no. If you aren't you might be able to.

I'm not monetizing right now but maybe if I get popular some day it would be nice. Lol. Probably won't happen but i just enjoy it. But thank you @NinJake

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Okay I just figured out it's 200 dollars or 10 bucks a month and you keep 100% all profits. Dang. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

often with the smaller channels as long as you reference and link the original in the description they not to worried, you are not passing it off as your own, or play the entire song taking away the need for viewers to visit the original.  

It gets bloody when people steal and pass off or steal their views. 

you should be fine mate. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

I accidentally recorded some music from a monstercat podcast in an unlisted video I was making to demonstrate a game mechanic to a very small number of people on a forum and the video got stricken literally instantly. You won't get sued, but your video may get muted and you may have to reupload the video without the music.

i ran into this problem awhile ago when i was archiving from twich to youtube . i have received alerts from youtube on copyrightable music.your video loses it monetization as it most likely goes to monstercat. on a small scale that you are you shouldn't get worried.but if you get popular their is licencing that should keep you covered

https://www.monstercat.com/licensing/content-creators

Thanks guys for all the responses! 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil