Using Front of Case as Exhaust

With the imminent release of Ryzen 5 in April I have decided to replace my current build with a new Ryzen build. I will be using the Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass case and the CPU will be cooled by a Swiftech H240-X2. This case has the motherboard mounted higher than usual due to the full psu shroud making top mounting of rad impossible. My question is, with the rad mounted in the front of the case would it be better to use the rear three fans as intakes and blow all the air through the front, possibly sacrificing CPU temps due to already hot air being pushed through the rad, or still use the front as an intake and introduce warm air into the system rather than cold air?

Full proposed build:

-Ryzen 5 1600x(with a moderate overclock)

-Asus Strix RX-480 OC 8GB

-Asus Prime B350 Plus Motherboard

-Swiftech H240-X2

-16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB

-Evga Supernova 750 G1

-3 additional Noctua 140mm A-14 PWM fans for the back and the pre-installed fans on the AIO

(Not sure if necessary but will give a good idea of the heat and cooling solutions I will be working with)

Just intake from the front through the radiator. The air passes through the radiator rather quickly. The amount of heat introduced is marginal because of this. A few °F at best increase. You won't see any noticeable impact to the rest of the system with a front mounted radiator setup to intake air. Plus the CPU will get the freshest air first which might let you add just that extra 100MHz that you want before getting too hot.

If your your concerned with adding any heat to the interior of the case I would suggest sucking fresh air in from the back (or any where else) and blowing it through the rad in the front (exhausting through the rad to the outside of the case). Why add any heat to the mix if you have a choice.

Hit the Funny Button!    :D     The more you press it the funnier you get  :)

---------------------------------------------->

Projekt Wasserturm  Office/Game Room Remodel